XanderXReader

He mentally groaned as more papers were put on his desk.Hours and hours of looking over papers to either refuse or agree.He was tired of work for once.His mind was on one particular subject.Y/N knows they are not siblings.His face went red, but brushed the thought off quickly.While Y/N was in her room sleeping, books on the floor as Jakob cleaned it up and left.Clunk clunk.Xanders Armor went as he went to visit Y/N."Y/N?" He said knocking on the door, he heard snores then opened the door.Y/N on the bed, horrible bed hair, saliva under her lips open mouth and baggy eyes.He smiled at this sight and shook her up with a nice smile."Good morning little princess," she jumped up eyes widened and screeched a tiny bit.

"A-AHHHH!" "AHhahHahHa".She yells as she slaps Xander,

"Ow." He says with a groan

"WHY DID YOU DO THAT?!" She yelled.She woke up tired and angry.Not the best way to wake up a night owl.Hours passed of Y/N avoided Xander out of embarrassment, you see she always had this crush on her big "brother" she knew it was wrong so she kept it a secret.Well she tried to, her butler Jakob found out easily, so did flora.The two kept it for her sake and their jobs sake.Until after the bug decision was made.Anyways, this is when they finally  get a few days of break, isn't that just wonderful?"AhahA..Sorry for yelling at you like that.." she apologized as they walked to the nohrian gardens.It wasn't what you'd call green but it was pleasant.A bench in the middle of all colors of roses and some lush grass here and there.Her hands touched the cold but dripping with the rain droplets from the other day.They both sighed at the grass, it reminded them of the war, cold and upsetting.Xander crotched down to look her straight in the face, that always made him feel better.The look of her face would cheer him up instantly, no matter who died.She returned a grin back him expect hers was fake.She took a whiff of the fresh air around them. It was refreshing to say the least.She was a bit nervous but the company of the garden made her feel at ease,"Xander isn't this just refreshing?" She said as she sat down finally her feet slightly sore.

"It definitely is." He answered as he scooted closer to her sitting up straight.

I might add on later so it would be called like XanderAddon and sorry it's so short I can't really get my head wrapped on marrying him.