Jakob X Reader

Requested by: @fast1fla069

This is rushed,, sorry,,, I had some thing to do yesterday so I put it off. Also sorry for no picture because it's 4AM for me as I type this. Extra extra sorry if the story literally makes no sense or the spelling errors are horrible,, again it's 4AM for me.

It's been a month after Leo has been crowned king, Y/N and Jakob we're visiting Leo but Y/N wanted to go see the new enhanced Nohrian nation with her brothers rule. Plus she had something on her mind she wanted to say but needed to make sure. Jakob obviously followed her, he was too worried to leave her by herself. "Jakob look! A food stall! It looks delicious! " Y/N exclaimed grabbing his hand. Jakob felt her warmth go through his whole body.

"Shall we go milady? " Jakob asked, Y/N laughed and nodded. They headed over and saw a familiar face.

"Anna! How's business! " Y/N greeted. Jakob gritted his teeth, of course they have to run into her. He just wanted a peaceful day with his lord but of course they have to see someone they knew.

"Doing pretty good! Nohrian's dig these treats! If you buy another one you can get the price of one for two! " Anna advertised, she showed the two a delicious pair of cinnamon rolls. Y/N could feel her stomach craving for the sugary goodness.

"We'll take two! " Y/N replied handing over the money, as Anna promised she handed over the two cinnamon rolls. Jakob looked at Y/N's happy face and thought, 'ahh this was worth it.. smiling milady.. ' Y/N looked at him, then shook her head.

"Glad to do business with you! Come again soon! " Anna suggested, Y/N stuffed her mouth and waved goodbye to Anna "Jakob, you seriously need to make a move on her. She won't be able to wait much longer. " Anna told him while nudging him a bit, his hand turned into a fist but went off to find Y/N, hearing a chuckle from Anna he angrily stomped to Y/N. He and Y/N left to continue their walk around town. Jakob enjoyed every second of their walk. Even thought it was mostly just Y/N going 'wooooah! ' at different stalls. He did love her, he loves her with all his heart. He looked over at her and saw her smiling. It made his heart warm with joy. Only if people could approve of a servant master romantic relationship. He's only seen a few, but the general public doesn't necessarily like them. He doesn't want people to look at his lord in any other way than "perfect". Time passed quickly, and they were back in the Nohrian castle. It has been a long time since he's been back. He almost automatically went to go clean but realized he was a guest this time. He turned around and went to Y/N's room. He couldn't get Anna's words out of his head. He stopped.

"What if they really do judge her.." Jakob mumbled. He paced around for a few minutes until Y/N found him herself.

"Jakob? "

"GYAAAH! Oh! M-Milady! You frightened me, " He said calming down from the sight of her. He let out a sigh of relief, Y/N then suddenly hugged him. "Mi-Mi-Mil—!! "

"Shh! I'm tired. " Y/N told him. Jakob tried to push her off but she didn't let go. 'Damn her dragon blood. ' Jakob cussed in his mind. "Jakob, I want to talk. " Y/N informed him, still holding on.

"I-I think we c-could talk in a regular distance, don't you think so milady? " Jakob asked, she had just responded with nuzzling his chest. Jakob pushed her away with all his might. "Please don't do this milady! Any man would get the wrong idea! " Jakob said stumbling over his words.

"What if I want you to get that idea? What if I had loved you before the war? And that I still do today. " she questioned him, he was speechless. His jaw dropped. He could barely let out a recognizable word. Y/N looked him straight in the eyes. " Joker I'm not dense. I know you love me, I love you. The war is over, and I want to marry you. No matter what. No! I order you to marry me! " Y/N demanded, Joker started to cry. "I-I mean you don't have to! W-Wait was I wrong on you loving m—"

"No, I just thought.. I would be the one saying that, but milady, no, Y/N. I truly do love you. I have loved you for years. " Jakob responded, he wiped his tears away but more formed, Y/N had started to cry too.

"Oh Jakob! " Y/N said as she wrapped her arms around him. 'She smells exactly like the cinnamon rolls.. ' Jakob thought as he ran his fingers through her hair.

"Who made Y/N cry?! " Camilla asked with a deadly tone. Jakob looked behind him noticing her murderous expression. Y/N quickly defended Jakob before any blood was shed.

Extra extra read all about it

"Y/N! How did you manage to buy these when I wasn't looking?! " Jakob asked, she had to rings in the palm of her hand.

"Well I kind of planned it all out with Anna beforehand. I made sure she could provide us with the Best rings available! " Y/N answered laughing a bit,