Navarre X Shy!Reader

Credit goes to tumblr user, irrefutability

I apologize for it being extremely short, I can't get a grip on his personality honestly,,

Requested by,  @fast1fla069       

As usual Navarre was out at the battlefield as he preferred. As long as he's in Askr he will fight for them. "Summoner Y/N! " Anna called out for her, the summoner turned around in response. "It's about Navarre... there were female enemies and he refused to even put a sword against them! " Anna reported. Y/N winded her eyes and ran over to the healing room. On a bed, laid there Navarre injured all over.

"Navarre! " Y/N called out. He was still but still breathing at least. She was tempered to hear his heart beat but that she was worried if she would wake him up. "Maybe just really quick.." Y/N whispered to herself she quickly put her ear to his chest. His heart started to race after a second of her being there. "That's weird, " she mumbled. She looked at Navarre's face and it looked almost in pain of some kind. "Navarre? " Y/N said thinking he was awake. He then turned his back on her. "AH! " Y/N screamed "I-IT'S NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE! " Y/N yelled At him.

"Hmph.." Navarre mumbled to himself as Y/N kept trying to prove her point.

"I-I'll just g-go... "  Y/N stated. Before she was able to get up on her two feet again, he grabbed her wrist and pulled her right next to him. "U-Uh—Umm-Um! "

"Stay here a bit longer. " Navarre requested. He stuffed his face into the pillow and secretly blushed to himself.

"B-Bu— su-sure... " Y/N answered him