ChromXReader

Yes I finally made it and I have a bunch of chrom pictures

The breeze was nice and cool on a summer night, perfect for going on a walk.Perfect to find love.

"Ah!Y/N I was just looking for you." The commander walked over to me

"Yes chrom?" I asked slightly flustered.I have always been very fond of Chrom.Ever since he found me in the fields I knew he was a great man.A few weeks of getting to know each other I fell in love instantly.I mean how could I resist?He showed kindness to all,he was as generous as any man could get, he was the first person I saw after I lost my memories.

"Y/N I think I found a place we could visit in a bit if you don't mind," he told me, it may be cliche for a tactician to fall in love with their commander, but by the gods, I would do anything for this man.

"Of course I can come with you chrom, just where are he headed?" I asked out of curiosity.I could barely hide my flushed face thoughts of us holding hands looking at the stars.

"Just follow me, and you'll find out" ,he answered with a beautiful smile, I feel like I'm falling for him all over again.

"Ah, of course," I said as we grabbed my hand and ran with me to the area he wanted to go see with me, I couldn't help but laugh as we ran and tugged on my robe.He let go of my hand once we found ourselves in the forest with a clearing that is perfect to view this part of Ylisse."Chrom this beautiful!" I told him as I sat down taking off my robe.

"I know!I found it a few days ago while training with Lon'qu, he's the one you should thank 'cause he found it" ,He informed me. He lied down and a yawn escaped.

"You tired?We didn't need to come here we can go back if you are," I asked chrom he grabbed me down to lie next to him, I was so flustered and confused I had no idea how to even react I just lied there freaking out silently.

"Just relax Y/N, it's a nice night we may enjoy this nice breeze for once.Who knows when we can relax like this again?" He laughed and grabbed my hand

"Chrom?!" He sat up quickly and looked the other way covering his face with his hands

"I'm so sorry I didn't know what came over me" ,he apologized to me and sat up as well and inched close to him and put my head on his shoulder, I closed my eyes as I could feel my face heating up

"No I liked this memory," I laughed as he freaked out as well.

A few months later because I don't want to make three more parts.

"Y/N!There you are!I was wanting to discuss tactics for our next battle." He asked me

"And I want to ask you something in private Chrom.", I grabbed his hand and speed walked over to the same spot.

"What is it we need to talk about?" He questioned as we walked

"Important things." I responded

"Like what?"

"You'll see if you just wait chrom" , I informed him

"Hah.. alright." He responded to me.Once we got to the spot I turned to him."So what is it Y/N?" He questioned as he grew red a bit.

"Chrom." I said seriously looking him straight in the eye

"Yes?" He gulped

"I wanted to say this for so long.. I can't hold it in anymore!" I confessed

"Say w-what?" His face began to grow even more red as well as mine

"I want to make all my new memories with you by my side!Please stay by my side until death." I begged him

"Of course- Wait!I'm the man shouldn't I be the one purposing?!" He spoke out.

"No, it doesn't matter but it would be very gentlemen like of you to do so."

"I don't have a ring but, um, Y/N, you are the wind at my back and the sword at my side. Together, my love, we shall build a peaceful world... just you and me." He told me as he held on of my cheeks in his hand.

"Your sword?" I laughed "I'm sorry but are you gonna carry me around and hit people with me" I snorted

"Okay, maybe I should've thought that one out a bit more but I hope we will be able to make a peaceful world, together." He grabbed me close to himself and kissed my head."Gods, I love you so much."