Celica X FatherFigure!Saber

Ahhh,, I'm sorry @Ech0ez
This is EXTREMELY late! I'm deeply sorry for the short chapter and VERY LONG delay! (To Ech0ez, you can request anything after this and this time I won't take forever! )

" Hey lass you haven't been looking well since the castle, what happened? " Saber asked, Celica sighed loudly and looked the other way, " You know it won't get better if you just mope. " Saber stated, Celica rolled her eyes and looked at him,

"What! " She fumed,

Saber put up his hands, " Geez lass, what really did happen? " Saber asked. Celica grabbed a handful of her hair.

"I just.. met someone very stupid I knew. " Celica mumbled.

"Mm, was it a boy? " Saber questioned, he never seen her get so upset on this journey. Celica nodded, she sat down and stuffed her face in her arms. " Couples quarrel? "

Celica immediately got up with a red face and faced Saber. "No!.. I mean no... " Celica said, she started to form tears, "Gods I'm such an idiot myself.. " she cried and stuffed her face into Saber's chest. The feeling of being protected, something her father could never provide but Saber did. He in fact felt like more of a Dad than her father did in her childhood. Saber on the other hand wrapped his arms around her, as Celica reminding him of his sister. "Saber where would I be without a guardian figure like you? " Celica asked him as Saber lightly chuckled.

"Stuck at that island for sure. " Saber joked, Celica lightly punched him.

After Echoes events.

The war over, Alm and Celica finally together, not fighting. " Saber may I ask you something? " Celica asked as Saber went down on his knees. "Oh no need for such things you silly goose! " Celica laughed and helped him up.

"I'm getting old, haha.. but what is it Celica? " Saber replied, Celica started to smile and cry once again, "W-Wait! What's wrong?! " Saber asked concerned.

"I-I really wanted to ask you to be the replacement for my father... at my wedding! " Celica announced,

"W-What?! Celica! You're getting married?! " Saber said trying not to cry

"Yes! Did I stutter? " She teases him,

"Ahh.. lass you really know how to make an old man happy, " Saber said wiping his tears away.