M!Robin x Shy!Princess!Reader

Warning! Awakening spoilers! Read at your own risk!

Art by tumblr user candies-and-sweets

Requested by! @slifergirl487

Y/N finally away from suitors, she would get to embarrassed near all those men. She knew they were just there because of her last name though. She laid down in the grassy open field. She took a breath of the fresh air and closed her eyes. She was at peace.

"There are better places to take a nap than on the ground you know, get up. " A male voice said, Y/N jumped up shocked and instantly tried to punch him, but he just grabbed her wrist and pulled her up.

"A-Ah! " Y/N squeaked, she held her arms close to her chest trying to defend herself. Once he pulled her near his chest she saw a handsome man, pure white hair with a beautiful pair of brown eyes to accompany, his body looked average, he just looked, really, really good. She turned red at the sight of the beautiful man.

"I'm not going to hurt you, " he let go of her and showed her his pockets and his hands, "see, no weapons, I just saw you in the field and thought you passed out or something. " the mysterious man said, she grew supcious of the man and back up.

"What about magic? " she asked, she herself had no weapons or anything to defend herself with at the moment, her father saw no such need for her to need to protect herself.

"Without a tome I can't do anything, just trust me, " the man said. He smiled and came over to her and held out his hand. " Anyways I'm robin, a tactician of sorts, or just between you and me," he whispers " I'm out of my house right now. "

"I'm Y-Y/N L— " Y/N said she stopped herself from saying her last name and shook his hand to distract him from it. Even though he ruined her nap, she could've been kidnapped  or worse.

"Oh, then, Y/N would you like to accompany me somewhere in these fields? I know a nice place around here. " Robin asked. She nodded and followed him as he headed into the forest, it was still broad daylight, but it was dark under all those leaves. The air was more moist. Robin kept leading until they found a lake, it wasn't big but not small, it was just perfect to dip your feet in, Y/N smiled at the water, it was beautiful. "Sorry it doesn't look that great, the best time to look at it is on a full moon, that's when it's beautiful. " Robin added, Y/N sat at the edge of the pond and stuck her feet in it. "H-Hey! You never know what's in there! " Robin warned her as he ran over to her, she jerked her feet back onto the ground.

"I-I knew that.." she mumbled as she swatted dirt off her clothes. The two looked at each-other for a bit.

"Hey, Y/N, what were you going to say after you introduced yourself? " Robin said breaking the silence.

"Nothing.." Y/N responded while mentally beating herself up.

"Are you sure 'cause it sure sounded like L/N, by chance, are you related to royalty? " Robin questioned

"No! " Y/N replied trying to keep her identity a secret. Her father had always told her to never give her identity out willy nilly. Before Y/N knew it she stormed off back to her kingdom.

"Hmmm.. " Robin murmured

A month later,

"Daughter! Please you must find yourself a suitor! We are in dire need of aid from another kingdom! " The king pleaded.

"Y-Yes father, but under one condition, he has to be suitable for me as well! I don't want a snobby prince husband! "
Y/N stated

"I understand, we will gather princes from nearby kingdoms, " the king replied. While the king was looking for suitable husbands for his beloved daughter, she sat in her room, she started to write her own story about two fictional characters. Soon time began to pass by and the king had asked her to come meet a prince he found that was able to join them under such short notice. "Now, sweetie, this is the prince of plegia. " the king told the delicate princess. She nodded and went over to the throne room where she saw a hooded figure, it looked familiar somehow.

"H-Hello, " Y/N announced herself followed by a polite bow.

"Nice to see you again, but like this? " he said getting off his knees and taking off the hood.

"A-AH! YOU! " Y/N squeaked.

"What's happening in here?! " The king's words thundered as he walked over to the two royals. Robin was smirking while Y/N was pointing at him and looking absolutely terrified. "Boy! What are you doing to my daughter?! " The king asked Robin, the white haired male laughed awkwardly and backed up.

"We know each-other.. " Y/N sputtered.

"Is that so?! Well that's great! " The king crowed. "Anyways continue, I will leave the two of you alone,"

"So, you are Y/N L/N? " Robin remarked.

"O-Oh shush! " Y/N commanded.

"So yes or no? "

" what do you mean? " Y/N questioned

"Do you want to get married? Or no? " Robin asked the girl.

"pFF,, I— I— Uhm! M-Ma-Marriage?! " Y/N stuttered, she kept messing with her clothes or hair and getting all riled up.

"It's fine as long as I know you, right? " Robin asked, he raised his eyebrow, knowing he won.

"Y-Yes.. " Y/N mumbled and covered her face.

"Checkmate! "

Sorry I couldn't do a Valentine's Day special,, maybe I'll make a random one next week or this weekend,