LeoXReader

Y/N wasn't much of words, but when it came down to it she spoke her heart out, but since the whole hoshido or nohr thing she's been more quiet.It's been a month and a week since Y/N made the choice to pick nohr.She couldn't stand being away from what she had seen as her family for what it seemed her whole life.Hoshido was of course upset over her choice some understood but sadly none of those were her hoshidan siblings.They couldn't understand why she would choose the people who stole her over her own blood siblings.Of course her nohrian siblings were overjoyed to have her back home where they saw her to belong. Especially her younger brother enjoyed her company as well.When Xander told him Y/N wasn't related to him he would start thinking of scenarios of the two together, some perverted some pure.Y/N has been stressed and tries to stay calm.It definitely does not help her during battles, so Leo, as him having a unconscious never dying crush on her would stay near to her or at least close enough to see her.She she seemed lost in her own thoughts as a hoshidan archer started to aim at her head, he commanded his horse quickly and yelled "LOOK OUT!" She turned around as he casted a spell on the hoshidan.She look up in shock at her younger brother on his horse, "You should pay attention more in battle you could've gotten killed!If I wasn't near that archer would've shot your brains out!" He nagged She stayed silent and felt guilty, he sighed at her."I guess I'll just have to stay near you more." He informed her a bit flustered.He looked down at her with her perfect E/C orbs.(GiVE mE OrBs) Then quickly moved his head ahead, "let's stay paired up okay--as a team!"He exclaimed she nodded, he let her ride on his horse into battle.Once the got into battles she would jump off attack then he would attack then she would turn into a dragon and protect both of them. Most enemies would try to avoid them but they would get killed by another ally.

"Leo may I speak to you after battle?" Y/N finally spoke to him, he was surprised from her words but also blushing because her voice to him was a melody he could listen to all day.

"Of course," he replied.She looked happy with his answer and remained to have her smile expect when she killed an enemy.He was satisfied after the battle, and wanted to hug Y/N badly.He did hesitate to hug her but stopped him in the middle of nervous waddling holding tight to his tome.After the battle he headed to the mess hall to grab "a few" tomatoes for a "snack". He smiled at the handful he had then carefully climbed the ladder to get up to the private quarters.He almost fell trying to keep balance with the tomatoes in his arms but Y/N rushed over in a nightgown and dragged him up.Her sleeve was falling off a bit so he was struggling a bit more to get up.She looked frustrated at him and took a deep breath after she did a big pull onto the porch of the quarters,

"You should take off your armor your so heavy!" She told him and realized what she said then cupped her face and mumbled "Just go inside and take off your armor I'll stay here!" She added.She was mentally crying since she just basically-- no.NOPE.

"I'm done.." he said as he came out with just a long sleeved shirt and long plain black pants.She blushed because under all that armor he looked pretty cute, but he was cute in the armor too.

"You look so cute!" She said as Y/N tackled him into a hug.All you could see is two pair of feet and inside
Y/N's quarters Y/N was on top of Leo and smashed her lips into his forehead.Her chest..very close to his face.He shut his eyes hesitant to open his eyes again it to a bit 'till Y/N to realize what position they were in she jumped and widened her eyes."I'm sorry!" She apologized he just pouted a bit and looked the other way. It got awkward and looked at the floor, the tomatoes were squished!He was upset, yes, but it was Y/N's floor so he looked at her and asked if she had a rag around.She shook her head but pointed to the mess hall's direction.

"Ah, thanks" , he thanked her and told her that he'd be back when he gets the rag.She was so happy that she could finally talk to Leo privately herself!She screamed into her pillow but then Leo walked in as she was on her bed on her stomach yelling into a pillow."W-What're you doing?!" He demanded she got up and panicked for an answer.

"U-Uh I was thinking of m-my crush?" She replied I mean, she wasn't lying?She instantly regretted how plainly obvious her crush was on him was and curled up in a ball.

"O-Oh b-but what are you doing now!?" He commanded again,

"Sulking." She responded and added," My crush probably already knows that I love him and yet--"

"He must be pretty dumb if he doesn't know" , he scoffed but she started to tear up, "I-I mean he probably loves you as much as you love him!" In between sobs and tears she laughed at him."What's so funny?Hm?" He asked her, in response she pointed at him."Oh really?" He had a smirk and hesitated to tickle her but he didn't but instead he went under her bed then popped up suddenly "BAH!" He yelled all she did was laugh at how ridiculous he was being.She looked down under her bed and smiled but when she opened her eyes she was met closely with Leo's face again.They looked at each other hoping for the other to move or to make a move.Until Y/N tried to kiss nose but ended up almost falling

"Leo help please!" She begged him to help and basically crawled out of the bed and grabbed her into his arms

"HyuP!" He yelled as he got her up "Why are you so heav--" she instantly slapped him and elbowed his stomach but gently  and hopped off."Okay I'm sorry!" He apologized she responded with a satisfied grin."Oh yeah." He said as he grabbed the rag and cleaned up the mess, while Y/N was just staring at him.When he was done he moved to her and sat on the bed next to her, "So what'd did you need from me?" He asked her she grabbed his hand but he sat there embarrassed.

"Y'know the guy I said I love, can I tell you who he is?" She asked

"W-Who?"

"His  name has an L in it." She laughed.Leo thought in his mind it's either Laslow, Niles,or him, Laslow was a huge flirt and one of Xander's retainers.Niles was also a flirt and one of his retainers, and pretty good with a bow.Or him the man in her room.

"Is it Laslow?!" He asked she shook her head as a no."Niles?" He asked he was worried that she would be in love with his retainer, scenarios in his head showed him depressed as he watched his love be with one of his best fri-- I mean retainers.She looked excited, he sighed, she shook her head.He was instantly surprised by her answer, "T-Then me?" He asked nervously and looked down and looked like a shy school girl in love.She smacked her lips onto his and wrapped her arms around him he moved back flustered and looked like a tomato.

"I love you Leo!Your the reason why I'm here!" She confessed, leaving him hot and flushed.

"I-I uh " , he tried to get words out of his mouth but couldn't.

"Do you like me back?" She asked him with the sweetest voice, he nodded and she hugged him and then made him lie down with her until she spotted a box in his pocket."Hey what's that?" She asked him once again.He fiddled with the box

"I-It's a ring.." he mumbled

"For whom?"

"You.." He answered then moved his back onto her and moved his knees up,"I love you so much please marry me.." he mumbled.She got on top of him and yelled.

"Yes!" She kissed his nose.They ended up cuddling 'till Y/N fell asleep.