AlmXCelica

Requested by, @DAshockwave

"Ahem!" Mycen cleared his throats to make sure Alm was paying attention.Alm put down the stick and looked at his grandfather and a little girl right behind him giving him glares.

"Yes grandpapa?" Alm responded as he smiled at the girl instead.

"Well alm as you can see I brought celica here to stay..for a while..", he informed alm sheepishly, he wasn't certain that if celica could stay at Ram village but he sure did hope she could.

"Can she talk?" Alm asked bluntly.

"I can you clod!" She hissed at him as she tighten her grip on Mycen,

"I can see...haha..." Alm replied sucking up her insult, mycen smiled a bit at the two bickering.

"Now you two stay here I have to attend to something." Mycen told them,he bent over and looked at the two,"Now play nice while I'm gone,okay?" Both of the children nodded their heads.Alm tried to sit next to celica but she kept scooting them sticking her tongue out.

"Bleh!"

"Why do you hate me so much I was just trying to ask you if you wanted to go on a walk in the forest!" He yelled at her in frustration.She felt guilty and started to tear up, alm panicked since Faye or other girls in the village wouldn't cry in front of him."I-I'm sorry.."

"No!I'm sorry for calling you a clod and being so mean!" She pouted, she gave him a hug and wrapped her tiny arms around his bodyHe hugged her back

"It's fine, it was just a funny insult!"

"B-B-But--" she said but was interrupted with her own sobs, memories of her and her brother raced through her mind she could barely grasp the idea he could be gone from the world she was alive in.9-10 years later they meet again, celica crying on Alm's shoulder after he had slayed a god."You've gone from a clod to god slayer--" she said with a sniff "Let's go home and take a walk"

It's short again oops