M!Robin X Reader

Art by tumblr user, natashagabriellustrations

Requested by, @Cannibal-Candy

I enjoyed writing this, Robin is always a nice character to write about.

Y/N, was at one of her lowest. She had just joined the Shepard's with a very positive mindset. But she had just killed her first human being. Not a creature of some sort, an actual human being with real feelings, family and friends akin to her own. At this point she didn't know what to do. To clear her mind she went on a walk, 'maybe I'll be able to think more calmly with fresh air. ' she thought to herself as she opened the door to the outside, she placed her hand on the cold walls of the castle.

"Well, well, " a male voice said as a male figure taller than herself had shown up, letting out a small scream while covering her face the male figure chuckled and tapped on her arm, "it's just me, Robin, " Robin announced, "sorry if I frightened you, I'll be more careful next time, " Robin added. Y/N removed her arms from her face and saw the man's handsome smile.

"Oh. Y-Yes, thank you sir.. " Y/N replied standing straight,

"No need to be formal, I'm just a fellow soldier. " Robin responded, Y/N went right back to her depressing thoughts. "You seem troubled, " Robin commented, she looked at the white haired fellow but frowned, tears slowly forming,

"Robin I saw you kill a few men on the battlefield before, but I never thought killing could be just.. this painful. " Y/N said, wiping her face but failing to stop the tears. " you must think I'm weak, don't you? I can't stand the guilt. " Y/N admitted, Robin pulled her closer, he laid his head on her shoulder while rubbing her back. Y/N kept on sobbing, admitting things she's never told anyone.

After 10 minutes Robin let go and looked her straight in the eyes, his beautiful brown eyes enchanted her amongst the moonlight. "If you ever need someone to cry around, find me no matter where I am, okay? " Robin told her, she nodded and held his hand.

"Robin you're too kind, I'll misunderstand everything if you're always so kind to me.. " Y/N told him, Robin wrapped her around his robe,

"Keep this 'till morning for me, " Robin commanded her as he left to his quarters, but right before he did he looked back and waved, to relieve a weak wave back from Y/N. She immediately headed to her room, with the robe on of course.

"Geez.. " She mumbled to herself as she put his robe on a chair and stuffed herself in bed to have mix thoughts about war and Robin.

Serval days later, after Chrom is married

No battles occur anymore, but every night Y/N would sit down in the garden waiting for Robin to speak to, this night he was a tad late.

"Ah, greetings Robin! " Y/N greeted robin as he panted,

"I'm not that late, was I? " Robin asked,

"Well the sky is rather dark now, I suppose you are! " Y/N joked, Robin laughed and took a seat next to her in the bench.

Fire Emblem One Shotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें