Kliff X Faye

Art by tumblr artist, blazing-emblem

Thank you for the wait @EmblemOfWaves and thank you to @slifergirl487 for telling me who it was!

I'm really bad at angst. (Only the beginning is angst don't worry.)

"Hey Kliff C'mere! " Faye yelled out for him, Kliff came over to the girl, and of course Alm was near as always.. "Look at Alm! He's training! Isn't he just looking absolutely amazing when he thrusts his swor— "

"Faye can you shut up about him!? " Kliff said. For years he's heard this girl obsess over their friend. "You do know there are other people than Alm! " Kliff said letting his feelings go. "Maybe if you ever paid attention maybe you'd notice the others! " Kliff fumed. He gritted his teeth while Faye looked at him, starting to think.

"Kliff don't tell me... you like me? " Faye questioned, Kliff was too emotionally invested into this moment, but he was tired of hearing the woman he loved talk about another man for their whole lives up to this moment. He bit his lip and looked the other way. Alm stopped for a second and looked at the two, he saw the two seeming upset over something, but then Clive had dragged him away to strategize for the next battle.

"What does it look like?! " Kliff asked her, Faye widened her eyes.

"I see.. " she mumbled. She looked flustered for a different reason than Alm. "A-Ah.. " Faye whispered. "Kliff I will speak to you tomorrow, I need some time to think.. " Faye answered, leaving Kliff an emotional wreck.

"Oh by the mother.. why did I have to lash out now..? " Kliff asked himself, sliding down on a tree. He looked up at the leaves, all he could think about is how harsh he was on Faye. ' She needed someone to tell her someday, right? ' Kliff thought he looked at where they had fought. ' Ugh... we fought like an old couple... why did I have to like the girl that is obsessed with my friend? '

With Faye,

'Why is my heart beating so fast? This only happens around Alm, AH! This is weird!! ' She thought pacing around a tall tree. ' what would Alm do?! Wait! I'm doing it again... Kliff is right..' " I'm always about Alm.. I've let no one else in but him." Faye said out loud, a soft giggle could be heard nearby. "AH! Who's there?! " Faye screamed.

"It's just me Faye, calm. " Silque said coming out behind a tree. "So you finally noticed your obsessive nature over Sir Alm? " Silque said with a smile. Faye suddenly clung onto the blue haired woman and started to sob.

"Sniff.. Silque! Thank the mother you think as me as a friend! " Faye cried out to Silque, Silque nervously laughed and petted Faye's hair.

"No worries Faye, just what on earth made you so emotional? " Silque asked, Faye lifted her head up and explained the whole situation.

...

"Ahh.. so Kliff likes you, he is also upset at you, and you been thinking about him more often. Hehe!" Silque giggles once again,

"Wait what's so funny? " Faye asked her friend, Silque grew a grin once again at Faye's foolishness.

"You like Kliff, not Sir Alm, perhaps Sir Alm is just a first crush? " Silque suggested.

"N-No way! I couldn't have liked Alm for so long, there's no way I could like someone else, right? I'm only thinking about him since I know his true feelings. " Faye stated, being stubborn. Silque raised her eyebrow.

"Have you not been listening to me Faye? You could stop this obsession with Sir Alm for once and all. " Silque added, Faye shook her head.

"No way. Not this quick at least... I want to keep my feelings for a bit longer.." Faye replied, Silque grew a small smile,

"Alright then, I'll talk to you later, I need to go back to healing the others." Silque informed Faye.

"Alright.. cya.." Faye said, she slid down the tree to sit down and ponder. She sighed and closed her eyes.

The next day

Faye knocked on Kliff's door. "Uhm.. Kliff it's me.. " Faye said softly, she slowly opened the door but he was still asleep. She walked over and bended over to see his face. His hair was fluffy, but some looked like they were knotted. 'Cute. He rolls in his sleep like Alm. ' Faye thought. She laid her head a bit away from his. "Sorry Kliff for being so dense.." She apologized and kissed his cheek.