Priam X Robin

Sorry that this is so short,,

Requested by @GirlyAnimeManiac , I'm sorry,,it's so short,,, and rushed,,,

Robin walked over to a stench she had smelled all day. She couldn't stand it anymore. "Is it Tharja or Hen— Ah! Priam? " Robin said. Priam was glooming over his clothes that were torn and smelt like sweat, dried up blood, and dirt. "Priam do you need help with your clothes? " Robin asked.

A few hours later

    Robin was heading over to Priam's tent. "It is always so messy around here.." Robin mumbled to herself. Prism himself was trying to fold his clothes but looked extremely frustrated. Robin giggled and sat down in front of him. "Need help? " she asked the large man. He blushed and nodded. She started to fold them as Priam watched her movements carefully. Her words didn't even process in his mind, he was just focused on her. She stopped for a second and snapped Priam out of it. "Are you listening? " She questioned him.

     "Yes.." He mumbled. Robin kept on folding his last few clothes as he watched.

     "And that's all, " Robin sighed "now, " Robin continued, she took off her robe and handed it over to him. "Fold this for me. " Robin demanded as she grabbed a book behind her. She put her head into the book as Priam tried to fold her robe. 'Would it be weird if I sniffed it...? ' Priam thought to himself. He gave it a quick sniff and pulled back from stopping himself to become addicted. It smelled exactly like Robin. Sweaty and a bit sweet. His favorite smell. She popped her head above the book and giggled, then went immediately back. Priam blushed at her gesture.