Marth X Caeda

This was requested by, @DAshockwave sorry it's really bad

Marth was finally summoned, the summoner was happy indeed.When Marth was summoned Caeda was right next to the summoner.

"MARTH! " She said as she ran towards him to put him in a warm hug.Caeda herself being summoned a long time ago she was lonely, I mean there was Gordin but he wasn't really that much interesting to her."Marth I missed you so much! " Caeda exclaimed, she could barely hold her excitement, the summoner stood there smiling to them self.

"Haha.. hello Caeda," He said backing out of her grip."But where are we, and whose that? "

"That's the summoner, they can summon people from different worlds Marth, and this place is called the kingdom of Askr, does that answer all your questions now?"

"Most of them.." he sighed walking down the stairs towards the summoner."How did you summon me? " the summoner just showed the divine weapon and pretended to summon.

"They don't really talk," Caeda commented as the summoner gave them a thumbs up.

"Alright but are there others from this world?" The summoner nodded.

"Yes, there's a princess and a prince and also a commander from this world, mostly everyone else is a hero from a different world, well that's what Alfonse told me.." Caeda said, she pushed her hair back a bit, a soft breeze passed by.

"Well this is odd, so are we 'heroes' as well? " Marth asked, he had so many questions but so little time.His mind was worried about what would happen to his world as he was here and there isn't really a replacement for him there.Caeda rubbed his back and smiled.

"Yes, and don't worry,I promise everything is going to be okay

AHAhhaA this is bad I'm sorry for this sorry excuse for a Marth and Caeda oneshot, I don't know what kind of personality they have or how they react to things so I just made it more of a comfort towards being summoned out of nowhere with little knowledge of where they are