Kliff X Reader

Art made by tumblr user: Kana-illust-sou

Requested by: @Janpanda1

Role: A sword fighter in alm's army.

I been playing smash with my sister so I wrote this half asleep. Hopefully I can finish the last few requests before Christmas, so I can make an actual holiday themed chapter after like 2 years

It was after the war, Y/N couldn't let go of her sword, when she held the weapon it made her feel worthy, but now that the war is over there is no reason to hold such a thing. Especially for a lady, is what people told her. Her friend, Kliff, never minded her going out of her way to fight monsters or spar with others. He stuck around with her for a bit until one night. It was quite early, 5 in the morning to be exact. Y/N was sleeping until she heard a door open.

"Who's there? " Y/N thundered, once she saw a figure she pinned them down right onto the floor. "Klif—"

Kliff quickly covered her mouth. "Do you know what time it is? Quiet down, and get off me while you're at it. " Kliff remarked, Y/N got off him with a flustered face.

"Sorry.. but what're you doing? " The girl asked him.

"I'm going to travel, I have already told Alm I'm leaving. " Kliff informed her. Y/N changed her expression instantly, she didn't want him to leave.

"Take me with you, I won't take no as an answer! " Y/N exclaimed.

"Won't you miss everyone here though? " Kliff mentioned, Y/N furrowed her brows, she was hesitant to tell him why she wanted to go so desperately.

"Kliff.. I want to be with you. " Y/N confessed. Kliff's face heated up.

"Are you sure? " Kliff asked her. "I mean.. I'm sure you'll miss everyone here, why would you want to be with me? " Kliff questioned her.

"Because I love you Kliff! " She exclaimed, frustrated, tears started to form.

"Okay okay! You can come, you can tell me anytime if you want to come back okay? " Kliff told her. Y/N nodded. "Go get your things." Kliff commanded.

"All I need is my sword, I just need to grab that really quick. " Y/N informed him, she headed in and grabbed her sword and a small pouch with silver coins inside. She quickly wrote a note to all her friends. "I'm done, where are we going Kliff? " Y/N asked.

"Wherever the mother takes us I guess. " Kliff said. Once they left the castle they were gone.

In the few years of being together traveling the world they had both fallen in love fully. Y/N had gave birth to a young boy. Of course they had to stay in Archeana for quite a long time, the locals liked having Kliff and his wife there since Kliff would protect them from bandits. Kliff came back from a long day of fending off bandits. He snuggled up to his wife.

"How's our son? " Kliff asked letting out a sigh.

"He's doing quite well, he spoke his first word just an hour ago. " Y/N told Kliff.

"Damn it.. I would've been here if there weren't so many bandits there. " Kliff muttered, Y/N slapped Kliff.

"Don't say that word in front of your son! His first word was Papa! " Y/N scoffed.

"Are you jealous? " Kliff asked with a smirk. He turned over on top of Y/N as their son crawled around on the wooden floor.Y/N looked over at the wall avoiding her husbands eyes.

"No! I'm very happy! " Y/N said.

"Mhm." Kliff added.

"Oh you cunning dastard, c'mere! " Y/N said grabbing his cheeks and pulling him in for a kiss.