Just some precautions. I think someone is getting sus

Wait like a few minutes. Thanks

Sozo
No problem, Kem.
Read 1:15  ✓

☁ ☁ ☁ 

Kemuri locked his phone then slipped it back into his pocket. He began to listen to the conversation between the other hosts. "If he does have a concert, we have to get tickets," one of the twins said. 

"Yeah! All of the host club members could go together!" Tamaki responded. 

"Wait, can commoners like Kemuri and Haruhi even afford the tickets? They have to be pretty pricey, right?" The other twin whispered. 

"We can hear you," Haruhi scoffed and rolled her eyes. Kem sighed and placed both of his elbows on the table. He rested his chin in his hands and looked at the others with an indifferent expression.

"Yeah, we can," Kem agreed. He slowly nodded for a second. "Plus, it's not like that's a thing I would want to do." 

"What?? Why not?" Tamaki whined. He began to pout and stared at Kem from across the table with an upset stare. 

"The whole concert things aren't my scene -- all the screaming, loud music, and intoxication. Of course, if he does have a concert his friends are going to be there. Reizo Domoto fans are pretty much all stoners," Kem scoffed and rolled his eyes. "I'm sure Haruhi would love to go with you guys tho, that is if the rumors are even true." 

"You don't have to be mean about it," the twins grumbled and glared at Kem for a minute. "Maybe we don't want to go with you anyway." 

"Good," Kem answered. "Think about it. If Kuma does have a concert, I doubt it would happen often; you know, with the whole secrecy thing. Instead of us going, two die-hard fans could go instead; fans that are excited to see him," Kem reasoned. 

"You do have a point," Tamaki sighed. Kem nodded and closed the now empty bento box. 

"I know I do," Kem answered. He let out a small sigh and turned away. From the corner of his eye, he watched as the twins pulled out their phone and began looking at something intently. Kem pulled out his phone and began scrolling through Instagram on his personal account, not Kuma's account. 

"Look! Kuma just posted something," Hikaru gasped. He held the phone up in front of Kem's face. Kem stared at the photo for a few seconds. 

"Damn, he's hot," Kem muttered then turned away. Hikaru and Kaoru both glanced at each other for a second. 

"Are you gay, Kem?" Tamaki asked with furrowed eyebrows. Kem tilted his head to the side slightly. Haruhi glanced between the other hosts. Of course, she knew her brother's sexuality.

"Why does that matter? I think everyone can agree that Kuma is an attractive person," Kem answered 

"Haha, I guess this means Kemuri really isn't Kuma, huh?" Kaoru laughed slightly. An amused smile spread across Kem's face. "There is a time stamp on the picture." 

"Ha, did you guys seriously think I was Kuma?" Kem laughed. Haruhi chuckled slightly and shook her head. "Yeah, ha, I wish," Kem answered.

"Well, yeah, we did! You and him both start at an academy in the same year!" One of the twins answered. 

"Of course, we'll be suspicious," the other added. 

The six hosts continued talking. Kem only sighed and stayed silent as the others mentioned something about Kuma. He was sure the others didn't think he was Kuma anymore. Of course, there was always that one host that was doubtful of everything. 

"It could be a coincidence," Kyoya thought. "Pshh, yeah, sure. It's a coincidence that both Kuma and Kem enrolled in an academy in the same year, that they both have the same body type, body language, and attitude. Sure, a coincidence that they dress the same too. Hell, even their names sound similar. How has no one picked up on this yet??" Kyoya grumbled slightly. His gaze stayed on the table in front of him. "Anyone could take pictures same them, add a current timestamp then post it..." 

Kem let out a small sigh and stood up. "I'll see you guys later. I have some studying to do," the teenaged boy explained. Instead of shoving his hands in his pockets like he normally would, Kem let his hands hang by his sides. 

"Bye, Nii-san," Haruhi mumbled without thinking. Kem began to smile at the name. 

"Bye, Haru," Kem answered. He began leaving the cafeteria by himself. 

 ☁☂☁ 

Kem sat at his desk and pulled out the computer. There were two accounts on the computer: Kem's and Kuma's. Of course, he had neither of the names actually on the profiles. He wasn't that stupid. After typing in Kuma's very long password, he pulled up the lyrics he's been working on, and the music files for future songs. For a few minutes, he sat there motionlessly. A hundred thoughts went through his mind about the music."Was it too dark? Was it too much? This is sort of different from the music I usually write. But then again, that music is usually for other artists..." Kem shook his head slightly and continued writing his lyrics.  

His gaze shifted towards the clock. There were only a few more minutes of lunch left. Kem sighed softly and switched out of Kuma's account. He slowly closed his laptop and threw his head back, exhausted. "Are you okay, Kem?" Tamaki asked. He and Kyoya had just walked into the room, but Kyoya went to his desk instead of going towards the brunette. 

"Yeah, I'm fine, Tamaki. I'm just a little tired right now," Kemuri answered. He groaned slightly and slipped his laptop back into his backpack. 

"That's a pretty nice laptop, Kem," Kyoya pointed at it from his seat. "It must've been expensive." 

"Uh, yeah, I guess. I don't know. It was a present from one of my friends." Kem answered and shrugged. "He insisted I take it, and you know asking how much a present cost is considered rude." 

"Yes, of course," Kyoya answered and sent a clearly fake smile at the teen. Kem copied his actions for a second before turning to back towards Tamaki. Of course, the blonde was oblivious to the hostile vibes that came from the two.

"Is there something you wanted to talk about, Tamaki?" Kem asked in a kinder tone. At that moment, the bell had rung and Tamaki stood back up.

"No, it's nothing," the blonde answered. Kemuri's eyes shifted towards the table in front of him. All he wanted to do right now was go home and work on his music.

Once the teacher appeared in front of the classroom, he leaned back into the seat and listened as the teacher began to teach. 

Wc 1532