#162

"Mitch, I'll literally see you in like an hour, stop whining." Jordan chuckled whilst speaking in to his phone. "Yes, I know." He replied, staring in front of him. "I'm with Lexi, that's why." He said, smirking at Lexi who was seated in the car next to him, behind the steering wheel. "Mitchy says hi." Jordan chuckled, making Lexi laugh. "Hi back, even though I'll see him like two hours." Lexi laughed whilst turning left at a cross point.

"Yes, okay, see you." Jordan replied before hanging up. "He's so clingy I'm not surprised he doesn't have a girlfriend." Jordan rolled his eyes before staring at Lexi again. "Alright, we've got everything except one bracelet so we just need to pick that up at that boutique over there." Lexi said, pointing at a small jewellery store close to where Lexi found a parking spot.

"And will you please take off those horrible sunglasses they make me nauseous." Lexi laughed, making Jordan pout. "I'm joking, partially." Lexi smirked before opening her car door. "I'm going to promise myself to never hang out with you ever again because you're just rude to me." Jordan groaned whilst wrapping an arm around Lexi's shoulder.

"I am not, I am saying it for your own good, you don't really get any luck with the ladies if you wear those." Lexi giggled whilst they walked down the street. "Well you invited me out for the day so I do have luck with one very special lady." Jordan chuckled, making Lexi laugh as well. "Sadly, I'm engaged." She laughed whilst walking over to the door of the boutique.

Once they had entered the store Lexi walked to the counter and waited for an employee. Once a man came walking over, she smiled. "I'm here to pick up a bracelet." Lexi told the man who nodded, she gave her full name and he turned around to look at the orders they had. 

"This is it," he smiled, showing it to Lexi. "It's perfect, thank you so much." Lexi said, "wow I really love it." Jordan said, staring at it too. Lexi paid for it and they left the store again. They started driving back to Jordan's apartment.

"Thanks for coming with me, Jordie." Lexi smiled and gave him a hug whilst still seated in the car. "I'll see you in a bit," he replied before getting out of the car and walking inside. Lexi smiled and started driving back home, parking Ashton's car in front of the house and getting out.

"I'm home!" Lexi yelled, hearing several noises coming from several places. She put the few shopping bags on the ground and walked in to the living room to see Ashton and Calum standing behind the couch whilst Mali-Koa just stared at them in confusion.

"What is even going on over here." Lexi chuckled whilst walking over to Ashton and placed a kiss on his lips. "Hey, did you get everything?" He asked her, hoping Calum and Mali-Koa didn't hear but failing.

"Yes, can you come upstairs for a second." She said, staring at him and biting her lips. "Yeah, sure," Ashton said, grabbing her hand and walking out of the living room. Lexi picked up the shopping bags again and they walked up the stairs and towards their room.

"Alright, show me." Ashton said excitedly, staring at Lexi who was just as excited. "Okay, okay," she said, sitting down on the bed and letting the contents of the different bags fall on top of it. 

"Alright, for the groomsmen," Lexi started telling him whilst getting the four small boxes and stacking them. She got the top one and opened it, "cufflinks, with our initials," she smiled, handing Ashton another box so he could look at them too. "I am so happy we chose that design, they look beautiful." He said, staring at the silver links with an A and an L engraved in to it. 

They stared for a little longer at the cufflinks until Lexi looked at the other boxes, "then for the best man we've got this." Lexi said whilst reaching for another box, opening it and handing it to Ashton. "He'll love this." He smiled. It were also cufflinks, but a different design. Still their initials engraved in one of them, but on the other Best Man. "I am so excited to see their reactions." Lexi smiled.