#4

"Lexi God damn why are you taking so long? Let's go!" Calum yelled, bumping his fist against her locked door. "Cal shut up I am almost ready!" She yelled back, bumping her fist back against the door.

She walked over to the mirror, staring at her outfit. It was basically perfect. It was a fairly tight black dress with spaghetti straps. She had added a few simple golden jewellery pieces. The dress came to about her knees but still looked very sexy.

She stumbled over to the door and stuck her head outside. "Can somebody come zip me up?" She yelled. The reason she was late was because she had been fighting with the zipper for at least 5 minutes. "Coming!" A voice yelled.

A few seconds later Ashton appeared in the doorway, smiling. "Here for all your zipping up jobs." He tried to make it sound serious but he failed. Lexi rolled her eyes but laughed, then stood with her back facing Ashton as he zipped up the dress. His fingers slid up against her skin until the zipper had reached the top.

"Lovely." He smiled when Lexi turned around. "Thank you." She smiled back and then walked over to her bed to get her little handbag. Ashton reached for her hand, loosely holding on to it. She followed Ashton out of her room and they walked down the stairs and in to the living room.

"Lexi!" A female voice yelled, making her look up and drop Ashton's hand. She widened her eyes and then rushed over to the female that stood with her arms wide. "Crystal! Why did nobody tell me you were coming!" Lexi yelled, filled with excitement and happiness. They hugged for a little longer and then disconnected.

"I wanted to surprise you." She smiled, then staring at Lexi. "You're looking very beautiful." She smiled again. Running her hands across Lexi's arms, stroking them twice. "You too." Lexi smiled back and then stared at the boys that all had gotten up.

Luke started whining, "can we leave now?" Everybody nodded while Calum made his way over to Lexi's side. Tonight was her first night in LA and to celebrate, they were going to a party that one of their friends was throwing.

Calum wrapped his arms around Lexi's waist and then picked her up, making her scream out of shock. "Cal put me down!" She laughed, hitting his biceps with a playful manner. Crystal snapped some pictures on Calum's phone before Calum laughed and put Lexi down again. Lexi rolled her eyes but then got his hand as they walked out of the penthouse.

Calum and Lexi were absolute best friends. But nothing more than that. They cuddled and held hands but that was just because Lexi hadn't seen Calum in over a year and she just couldn't believe she was standing next to him now. 

They all poured out of their big house and in to the taxi van that stood there, waiting for them. Lexi followed Calum and sat down in between him and Ashton. She slowly let her head hit Calum's shoulder, who chuckled and reached for his phone. "Are you already sleeping mate, the party hasn't even started yet!" He laughed, filming it for his Instagram story. "Oh fuck off." Lexi laughed, pushing his phone away.

Calum laughed and posted it, then laid his head on top of Lexi's.

"Who's party is this again?" She asked, breaking the silence that there was in the van. "Roy's." Calum replied. Lexi bit her lip and didn't look up at Calum. Ever since he got to LA a few years ago he had been hanging out with this Roy and Lexi had started feeling replaced by him. Obviously she wouldn't tell Calum and she'd be polite to Roy when she met him, but she couldn't forget how she felt when she saw all these pictures of them two online.

They even got matching tattoo's, probably a drunken mistake, but still, she and Calum had always wanted a matching tattoo, they just never knew what to get.

After a short drive they pulled up in front of a pretty nice house seeing the paparazzi that obviously knew they were coming. "Fuck." Lexi groaned softly, making Calum and Ashton both laugh. Ashton placed his hand on top of hers for a second, assuring her it would be okay. "I hate those guys." Lexi said whilst they got ready to get out of the van. "Same." Crystal, who was sat opposite, said, patting Lexi's hand that was resting on her knee.