#58

"Ash?" Lexi yelled when she walked in to the house. "Yeah?" Ashton said, sticking his head in to the hallway. "I'm back." Lexi smiled sheepishly. "I can tell." He laughed, walking in to the hallway, taking Lexi's jacket and hanging it up.

"Did you have fun?" He asked whilst wrapping his arms around her and giving her a tight hug. "Yes, they are so down to earth. Shawn was a little drunk though, so Camila had to go bring him home earlier." Lexi laughed at the thought. "I'm happy you had fun." Ashton said, disconnecting the hug and holding her hand whilst they walked in to the living room.

"Duke!" Lexi smiled once she saw Duke laying on his little bed in the corner of the living room. Immediately, he looked up and waddled over to Lexi in a fast motion. She smiled and picked him up, "hey grandpa." She laughed, holding him whilst walking over to the couch where Calum and Luke were hanging out, Petunia was a few feet away from the couch, sleeping unbothered.

Lexi sat down and cuddled Duke for a little while. "I have missed this old man so much." She laughed whilst he was too energetic to stay still. Eventually he went back over to Calum and he cuddled him.

"I'm so tired." Lexi sighed, letting her head fall back before cuddling in to Ashton's side. "Want to go to bed?" Ashton asked her and she shook her head. "No, I just want to chill out here for a little." She whispered, nuzzling her head in to his sweatshirt. "This just means you'll fall asleep in the next five minutes and I have to carry you up to our room." Ashton chuckled, softly running his hand up and down her entire back and bum.

"Our room?" Lexi suddenly said, furrowing her brows and looking at Ashton. "Yeah?" Ashton said, just as confused. "I thought it was your room?" Lexi said, confused about all of this. "Well, I mean, I kind of figured this is just as much your house as it is ours, don't you think?" Ashton replied, biting his lip. Calum and Luke looked at the two.

"Yeah, Ashton's right, this is your house now too," Luke said, "you even have a key, what more do you want?" Luke laughed, staring at her. "I'm so confused, I don't live in America, guys, I live in Australia." Lexi said, getting out of Ashton's grip and sitting up straight.

"Lexi you haven't been in a solid place for like three months." Calum replied, staring at her. "Let me rephrase myself." Calum said. "Where are you going once tour is over?" Calum asked her, staring at her. "I mean, probably here with-" she started saying but cut herself off. "Right." She said, biting her lip.

"But that has to do with where you guys are, if you guys want to go to Australia after tour, we'll go to Australia." Lexi said, trying to cover up what she just said. "Lex, come on." Ashton said, smiling. "I would love for you to be the fourth member of this household." He told her, making her smile. "If you want me to, then, yeah, of course." Lexi smiled, not sure how this conversation started in the first place.

"Welcome to the 5sos household then." Ashton chuckled, grabbing her hands and pulling her in to a hug. "But Mike doesn't live here either." Lexi said whilst hugging Ashton. "Yeah, but he used to, and he spends a lot of his time here." Ashton replied. Lexi smiled, even though not a lot would actually change, it did feel like they took the next step.

Who thought that going to Los Angeles for a month to see her best friend of twenty years would evolve in to her moving in with her two best friends and boyfriend only three months later.