#108

Lexi walked out of her hotel room and in to the little shared living room, seeing the boys, together with Andy, Crystal and the boys from Lovelytheband all sat on the couch. "What a crowd we've gathered here," Lexi laughed, staring at them. Everybody looked up, smiling. She threw her denim jacket on the couch and walked over to Ashton.

Ashton got up, reaching for her hand and pulling her in to his chest. "I love you so much." He whispered in to her ear, making her smile. "I know, bub, I love you too." She whispered back, it was inaudible for the others but just loud enough to make Ashton smile. He placed a kiss on her lips and then sat back down on the couch, pulling her on to his lap. 

"Sierra just texted me she'll be here in a few minutes. Let's head down to the lobby and wait there." Luke said, standing up. Lexi smiled, Sierra had texted him instead of her, which didn't even bother her. "We should do that." Lexi said, getting up. She reached for her denim jacket and put it on, waiting for everyone to do the same.

Eventually, they all piled in to the corridor, heading for the elevator.

It was their second night in Madrid, which meant their last night, which meant the last night of tour. It was a bittersweet feeling. Lexi didn't want this to end, she felt so amazing and really enjoyed all of it, looking back. Besides the one fight she had with Ashton, everything was an amazing experience.

This experience coming to an end was something sad to think about. Not just Lexi felt like that, also Ashton, Luke, Calum and Michael felt this way. They might not all say it out loud, but they sure felt it. 

But they knew that after this last show ended, they'd hopefully be back after writing another album. It seemed like far away, and they knew the fans hoped they didn't just leave for two years again. Ashton especially, didn't want to leave for two years again. He wanted to work hard and fast and be back in no time.

Once he had told Lexi this, one midnight conversation whilst they were cuddled up in a hotel room somewhere in Europe, Lexi had looked up at him, seeing the sparkle in his eyes. She was slightly scared. She had made Ashton promise that he would slow down, not rush things, he had all the time he needed.

Ashton softly squeezing Lexi's hand made her look up at him, breaking her out of her thoughts. They walked in to the elevator and Ashton leaned against the wall, pulling Lexi in to his chest whilst wrapping his arms around her waist. She smiled whilst playing with the necklace around his neck.

Eventually, they got to the bottom floor and all poured in to the lobby. They were in a big group, so they needed more than just one taxi van. They all waited on and around the couches until there was a little bell sound at the front door, signalling it opened. Sierra walked in, softly smiling whilst looking around.

The second Luke noticed her, he got up, Lexi following his movements but giving them their space. Luke walked over to her, wrapping his arms around her waist once he was close enough. Sierra placed a kiss on his cheek before laying her head against his chest and they hugged for a second. Lexi smiled, staring at Ashton who smiled just as wide.

Luke interlaced their hands and walked back over to the group of people. Lexi immediately walked over to Sierra, giving her a big hug. "It's only been like a day, but whatever." Lexi laughed whilst holding on to the girl.

Once everybody had said their hello's, they went to the exit, waiting until the security guards told them they could walk out and their taxi's were there. Lexi and Ashton ended up in the taxi with Luke, Sierra, Calum and Andy whilst Michael, Crystal and Mitchy, Jordan and Sam from Lovelytheband all went in the second one.

The drive to the arena was fun, they couldn't stop talking about everything that had happened during this tour, making it almost feel unreal that all of this had happened in the span of three months. Ashton kept on playing with Lexi's fingers and she noticed he was nervous. "It's okay bub, you'll be just as amazing as always." Lexi whispered in to his ear, making him nod.

best friend | 5sosजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें