#152

Liked by jordangreenwald, halsey and 480

Liked by jordangreenwald, halsey and 480.832 others

ashtonirwin: I remember the first time Lexi wanted to tell me she loved me, she wrote it down in a notebook because she was too scared to say it out loud. So I read it, smiled and kissed her, telling her I loved her too, afterwards she couldn't stop saying it out loud. The past six months have been a wild ride with you as my girl, lexilowe, and I know I say this every day but I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you.

11.832 comments

lexilowe: I love you so much, can't believe it's been only six months.

sierradeaton: Loves

lukehemmings: Can't believe it's been ONLY six months, feels like you've been dating for forever.

calumhood: Thanks for making my Angel happy.

moonlighthood: CALUM CALLING LEXI HIS ANGEL IS THE SWEETEST THING EVER AAAH

4 hours ago

Liked by colliscool, thechainsmokers and 410

Liked by colliscool, thechainsmokers and 410.329 others

lexilowe: I love you so much, Ashton. The past 6 months but also 7 years have been amazing with you. You always make me feel like I am worth it, that I am beautiful and that you love me. I can't imagine my life without you and I don't even want to think about that. I love you so much and I can't wait to get married.

10.921 comments

ashtonirwin: I love you so much, I'll never stop.

calumhood: Happy for you guys. Love you.

mitchycollins: I love this photoshoot! Totally forgot about it!

sierradeaton: Oh my god you guys are ADORABLE

4 hours ago