#81

"This is too small, Ash, we're never doing this ever again." Lexi giggled, nuzzling her head in to the crook of his neck whilst Ashton had her pushed up against the shower wall with her legs wrapped around his waist.

It was meant to be a sexy moment. Ashton had asked Lexi if she felt like joining him in the shower after the Birmingham concert, and she had said yes. That was before she got naked and saw how tiny the shower in his dressing room actually was. 

"Yeah, sorry, this is kind of sad." Ashton chuckled as he slowly let her stand on her own feet again. "Nice try though." Lexi smiled, placing her hands on either side of his face and placing a few kisses on his lips. "See, it still works." Ashton murmured, leaving a trail of kissed down Lexi's jaw and neck while this hand roamed around her back and bum.

Lexi placed her hands on either side of his waist and softly squeezed it, letting out a very soft moan. Their moment was interrupted by a loud knock on their door. Ashton immediately groaned and let his head fall back. "We're leaving in ten minutes!" Luke yelled from the other side of the bathroom door. "Alright, fuck off." Ashton replied whilst still letting his hands roam Lexi's body.

"Where's Lexi?" Luke asked, making Lexi roll her eyes whilst drawing circles on Ashton's bare back. "I'm here, now leave." Lexi said, placing her forehead against Ashton's chest and making a small giggle escape her mouth.

"Oh shit, alright." Luke said. After that he had probably left Ashton's dressing room, feeling awkward. "We still need to sleep in the same tour bus, Lexi, good job." Ashton giggled whilst pulling her in to a tight hug.

"I don't care." She stuck out her tongue before kissing him again. In a quick movement, Lexi was pressed back against the wall and they continued their shower.

After ten minutes, they both walked out of the little bathroom with their hair wet and in their sweatpants. "You should join me more often in the shower." Ashton smirked, walking over to his bag that was laying on the ground. Lexi chuckled, leaning against the wall and waiting for Ashton to finish with packing his things.

Soon, Ashton walked over and kissed her, before opening the door of his dressing room and walking out. He grabbed Lexi's hand and intertwined their fingers whilst they walked through the almost empty backstage scene of the venue. They made their way outside and rushed to the bus, realising they were a little late.

"Finally, you guys are late." The assistant said, rolling her eyes once she saw the two sprint in to the tourbus. Lexi stood behind Ashton, one hand holding his and the other on his bicep. She let her forehead hit his back to hide her smirk and waited for the assistant to walk out and over to her own tour bus.

"So, did you guys have a nice shower?" Calum chuckled, staring at the couple as they walked over to Ashton's bunk so he could put his stuff down. "It was lovely, thank you for asking." Ashton smiled before sitting down on the couch and pulling Lexi in to his lap.

Suddenly, Lexi's phone beeped and she furrowed her brows. She grabbed it from out of her pocket and opened her Instagram DM's, widening her eyes. Ashton placed his chin on Lexi's shoulder which made her turn her head to look at him. She gave him her phone and he read the message, showing Lexi a smile.

"Hey, guys, you know my friend Sierra, Sierra Deaton?" Lexi said, mainly focussing on Luke, who looked up from his phone screen and furrowed his brows. "Yeah, I've seen her around, she looks pretty cool." He replied, making Ashton squeeze Lexi's free hand in excitement.

"She's in Amsterdam the upcoming week so I thought why not invite her to the show, if that's alright with all of you." Lexi said, staring at Calum to tell him he needed to say that it was completely fine. "That would be so much fun! You get to see a girl around here for a change and we get to see a different girl around here for a change!" Calum smiled.

"Yeah, I guess that's okay." Luke said, nodding. "She really likes the album, so she might secretly be a little bit of a fan." Lexi chuckled, making Luke laugh and bite his lip. His cheeks turned a soft shade of pink so he looked down to his phone.

Lexi made eye contact with Calum who nodded with excitement. "I'll tell her we've got a backstage pass ready for her." Lexi said, smiling. She typed the message and let Ashton proof read it. 'So much fun if you can make it! The boys look forward to meeting you (and I obviously do too) See you in a couple of days! ❤️' After Ashton nodded, Lexi sent the message and she smiled, she really hoped Luke and Sierra got to talk and would become more, Luke really needed a girlfriend.

After sitting around in the main area for a little while and they had hit the highway, Lexi let out a breath. "I'm going to bed, I'm really tired." She sighed, getting up. Ashton pouted, staring at her. "You don't have to come, bub, stay here and have fun with your best friends." She smiled, bowing down to place a kiss on his lips before walking over to the main area. She took off her sweats and crawled in to her bunk.

Lexi slept for like two hours when the curtain was opened and a body laid down next to her. "Ashton these bunks are too small and you know it." Lexi chuckled whilst whispering at him. "I don't care I can't sleep unless you're by my side." Lexi bit her lip and smiled, he was the sweetest.

"I love you so much, goodnight." Lexi said, placing a kiss on his lips before turning around so he could be her big spoon. "I love you too, sleep well." Ashton whispered once they were both comfortable.