#95

The bus came to a stop which caused Lexi and Ashton to slowly open their eyes. Lexi slowly turned around and came face to face with her big spoon, Ashton. "Morning." She sighed, laying her head back against his chest and taking deep breath.

"Morning baby." Ashton whispered back, placing a kiss on top of her head and wrapping his arms tighter around her. Lexi replied with a soft groan and nuzzled her head in to the duvet cover. "What's wrong." Ashton giggled, placing his hand under her chin and making her look up. "I'm tired." Lexi pouted.

"You're still cute," Ashton smiled, placing a kiss on her lips. Suddenly, the little curtain in front of their bunk got pulled open and their three friends stood there, smirking at them.

"Hey Lovebirds." Luke said, smirking. Lexi rolled her eyes and turned around again, pulling the duvet cover over her head. "Guess where we are." Calum said. "We're in Paris!" Michael said excitedly.

Lexi immediately sat up, almost bumping her head against the ceiling. "Paris?" She said, a small smile appearing on her lips. "Oh, now you're awake." Ashton chuckled, placing his hands around her waist again. "Come on Bub we need to go and see the Eiffel tower." Lexi said excitedly, grabbing his hands.

The other boys laughed and walked off, probably to the luggage compartment to get their suitcases since they had arrived at the hotel. "Lex, chill out. We're free all day tomorrow." Ashton said, smiling at her. "But I want to see everything there is!" Lexi said, jumping out of the bunk and staring at him.

"Who is mister Sleepy now, huh?" She giggled before grabbing her toiletry bag and walking over to the little bathroom. Ashton chuckled, laying back down for a second. He checked his phone and saw the time, widening his eyes. He jumped out of the bunk and walked over to the bathroom. "Lex, you can get ready in the hotel, but if you want to do something we need to hurry up it's already one in the afternoon." Ashton said, opening the door to see her brushing her teeth.

She spit the toothpaste in the sink and stared at Ashton, nodding. "I was planning on getting ready in the hotel anyways." She said, zipping up her toiletry bag and walking back over to her carry on suitcase.

She fixed the sweatshirt she stole from Ashton, which was big enough to be worn like a dress. She got in to her Vans and grabbed her stuff. Ashton came walking over to her, smiling. He had his own stuff. He placed a kiss on her lips before they opened the door.

The bus was parked on a private property but there were a lot of fans behind the fence that screamed once they saw the two. Ashton just grabbed Lexi's hand and they walked in to the hotel. 

They got a key card from the assistant that was waiting on them. Afterwards, they made their way over to the elevator and went up to their floor. Once they entered the apartment, which contained more rooms inside, they could already hear the soft chatting of the others.

"Did you guys want to go get lunch or something?" Calum asked, walking out of his own room without a t-shirt on. He pointed at the last empty room since Ashton was probably looking for that. "We kind of wanted to go do something with just us two." Ashton then said whilst they walked in to the room and Calum followed.

"Yeah, alright, I understand." Calum said, showing them a sad smile. "It's the city of love after all." Calum said, turning around. Lexi looked at Ashton and then back at Calum.

"Cal." Lexi said, following him out of the room. She reached for his wrist and made him turn around. "We can do something tomorrow, okay?" Lexi said, placing her hands on his shoulders and staring at him. "Yeah, sure, it's fine." Calum replied, turning around and walking in to his room.

"Cal, come on." Lexi sighed, following him. "Lex, it's fine, really." Calum said. Lexi bit the inside of her cheek and sat down on the bed next to him. "I know there's something going on." She said, grabbing his hand.

"Well, Ashton's got you. Michael's got Crystal, even though she isn't here right now. And Luke and Sierra have been texting non stop, I feel like I'm going to end up alone." He said, letting out a deep breath. "Calum of course you won't end up alone." Lexi assured him. 

"You've got us, and I know you mean a girlfriend or even a wife one day, but until that time we're all here for you. I just promised Ashton we'd go on a breakfast or lunch or brunch or whatever date once we got to Paris." Lexi said, hoping he'd feel better. "Come on, Cal-pal." Lexi said, pinching his cheek and wrapping her arms around him.

"Want me to help you look for the perfect girl?" She then said, smirking. "Please, don't." He chuckled. "What? I am a perfect matchmaker! Look at Luke and Sierra! They're falling so hard for each other." Lexi chuckled, not leaving his lap.

"Well, don't forget about when you tried setting me up with that weird Taylor chick." Calum chuckled. "Oh god that was a mistake, I know." Lexi laughed. "Or when you told me your friend Wendy and I would hit it off." Calum laughed even louder. "Oh please we were all surprised when she told us she was a lesbian!" Lexi laughed as well.

They both laughed for a little longer until the laughter died down. "I'll always be here for you Cal, you know that right?" Lexi told him, becoming serious again. Calum nodded, wrapping his arms around Lexi again. "Now go have fun with Ashton," he said. Lexi smiled and got up, nodding. "Love you!" Lexi said whilst rushing out the room.

When she walked back in to her own hotel room she saw Ashton sitting on the edge of their bed. "You okay?" Lexi asked whilst walking over to her suitcase and taking off Ashton's sweatshirt, leaving her in just her underwear. "Now I am." Ashton chuckled, getting up and walking over to kiss her. "Calum will be fine." Lexi smiled before wrapping her arms around Ashton's neck.

He smirked and nodded, "he will." 

In a quick motion, Ashton placed his hands under her bum and wrapped her legs around his waist before they fell down on the bed. 

"We're definitely in Paris."