#104

"Bye baby, have fun." Ashton kissed Lexi's cheek whilst he stood on the other side of the doorframe. "Thank you bub, you too." She smiled, laying one of her hands on the back of his neck, placing a kiss on his lips. "I'll see you guys tonight." Ashton smiled, giving her a last kiss before following Calum out the door.

"Can't believe you and Sierra are going to hang out without me." Luke sighed, walking in to the main area of the hotel room. "Well why would that be weird?" Lexi smirked, turning around and staring at the tall boy. "I asked her out on a date," Luke said, blushing whilst he sat down on the couch. Lexi showed him the biggest grin and walked over to him. "Yes! Good job!" Lexi clapped her hands and hugged him.

Luke chuckled, hugging her back. "Maybe she thought you meant when you were back in LA?" Lexi then said, wondering why Sierra hadn't replied yet. "Well, I mean, I wasn't really specific." Luke said, biting his lip. "I'm taking her with me to the show tonight so she can meet Crystal so you can schedule something then." Lexi said, getting up to get her bag from the dining table in the big penthouse.

"I have to wait that long?" Luke whined, showing Lexi a pout. "You're awful." Lexi chuckled, walking over to him. "I'll see you tonight." She said, walking over to him, giving him a hug and a kiss on the cheek before walking out the door as well. She was meeting Sierra somewhere in a café near the Duomo Di Milano, and she couldn't be more excited.

After all, Sierra did basically save Ashton and her's relationship two nights ago.

She closed the door and made her way over to the elevator, waiting until it arrived. The hotel was pretty close to the Duomo, so she didn't have to walk very far. The paparazzi had also not yet discovered where they were staying so she did not get mobbed in Italy, which made the experience so much better.

Once the elevator came back to the bottom floor, she walked out and in to the lobby, smiling at the calmth it surrounded itself with. People softly talking in a language she couldn't understand and making her feel slightly careless.

She walked out the hotel and crossed the street, walking towards the café they had decided to meet up. She thought she could already see Sierra standing there, waiting for her, so she started walking a little faster. Sierra looked up and smiled, walking over to her.

"Hi!" Lexi smiled broadly, wrapping her arms around the girl. "Hi!" Sierra replied, just as excited as Lexi. "Can't believe I could miss you so much." Lexi laughed, not letting go. They hugged for a little longer before walking inside.

"So, how have you been?" Sierra asked once they were seated with a cappuccino in front of them. "So much better." Lexi started telling. "I feel like Zurich was just a breaking point for me, I just snapped, but I'm back." She laughed.

Sierra nodded, "I'm happy everything worked out and that you guys are back together. I can't imagine a world where you guys aren't together." Sierra said, eyes wide of thought. Lexi nodded, she couldn't either. She wouldn't want to live in a world like that. "I stood at the side of the stage the entire show, staring at Ashton. He just looked so happy and knowing I was the cause of that made me even more happy, honestly." Lexi said, smiling. Sierra smiled back.

"It's so special, the love you guys share." She said, looking down at her cappuccino. "Anyways, about love." Lexi smirked, taking a sip of her cappuccino and smirking at Sierra. She blushed, looking outside. 

"Luke can't stop talking about you." Lexi smirked, "don't tell him I said that, he'll hate me." She laughed, holding a hand in front of her mouth. "Well, I can't stop thinking about him either, if that's what you are wondering." Sierra replied, a smile playing on her lips and her cheeks still slightly pink.