#130

Lexi and Ashton walked hand in hand towards the exit of the gate, excited to be back in Los Angeles. They were both unsure wether to call it their first or their second home. Sydney and Los Angeles both tend to feel like first homes to them, especially when they were together.

It was Lexi who noticed Calum first, she dropped Ashton's hand and rushed over to her best friend. "Cal!" She said happily, wrapping her arms around him and hugging him tightly. "Hey Lex, I missed you." He told her, wrapping his arms around her as well. After a few more seconds, she let go and gave Ashton his chance to hug his best friend as well.

"Thank you for picking us up, how is everything outside?" Ashton wondered, looking over Calum's shoulder towards the exit, but not able to see anything yet. "A few paps, they're being held back though." Calum told them whilst reaching for Lexi's suitcase.

"How was the travel?" Calum asked whilst they started walking towards the exit. "It was pretty good, we both slept for most of it." Ashton started telling, wrapping his arm around Lexi in the mean time. "And what was Australia itself like, did you guys have a good time?" Calum asked. "It was lovely seeing my parents again, and obviously Ashton's mum and siblings as well." Lexi started telling Calum. "That's good, I really hope you guys got to unwind a little." Calum said before they reached the exit.

Lexi sighed, grabbing her sunglasses and tightly holding on to Ashton's hand whilst Calum opened the door. Ashton walked out first, followed by Lexi. Calum walked out afterwards. The security were pretty good, keeping the people back from them. They walked over to Calum's car and Lexi jumped in whilst the boys put the suitcases in the back. She took a breath and waited until they both sat down as well.

"So, who are you most excited to see now that we're back here." Calum asked Lexi, who was sat in the passenger seat next to him. "Ariana, definitely. And of course Sierra but I have seen her when we were in Europe." Lexi told him. "Sierra has been staying over a few nights in a row now but I'm pretty sure they're going to act like that never happened once we get home though." Calum chuckled, making Ashton and Lexi widen their eyes.

"Like, actually sleep over? In his room?" Lexi asked Calum, who nodded. "Not sure if they did stuff though, the only sound I heard was laughter so that means they were either talking all night or that I should feel bad for Luke." Calum laughed, making Ashton laughed loudly. Lexi chuckled, shaking her head. 

They talked about Australia for the rest of the ride, until Calum pulled up in the driveway of their house. "We'll get our bags later, let's head in for some dinner I'm starving." Ashton said once they had all gotten out of the car. Lexi nodded, reaching for her bag and Ashton's hand. They followed Calum to the front door and once they walked in they could hear soft chatters.

Suddenly, everything went quiet and Lexi furrowed her brows. After putting her bag down and taking her jacket off, she followed the boys to the living room and opened the door to see some of their friends in it. "Surprise!" They yelled, all broad smiles on their faces. "I was not expecting this!" Lexi yelled, immediately running over to Ariana and Camila that were smiling just as wide.

"Oh my girls I missed you." She said whilst they had a mini group hug. "I feel like I haven't seen you guys in like a year." She laughed, now hugging both of them individually. "I know!" Camila laughed, staring at her. "You look good, where's the ring!" She suddenly said. Lexi smiled and held out her hand, showing her friends the ring. They both gasped and looked over at Ashton who was talking to Roy. "You did a good job!" Ariana said before walking over to him and giving him a hug as well. 

"Hey Lex." Shawn smiled whilst pulling her in to a hug. "Hey Shawn," Lexi smiled, holding on to him. "I'm so surprised that you guys are all here at the same time! You guys are always busy!" Lexi laughed, letting go of Shawn and walking over from Mitchy. "Well, we have something to celebrate." Jordan said, waiting to give Lexi a hug. She hugged him and then gave Sam a hug.

"Congratulations!" Roy said, making Lexi turn around and smile, hugging him as well. Lexi thanked him and then looked over to see Sierra standing next to Luke. "Essy!" She said, walking over to her and hugging her as well. "This was your idea, wasn't it." Lexi laughed whilst hugging her. "Kinda." She chuckled, letting go.

Michael and Crystal walked in to the living room holding platters of food, making Lexi and Ashton widen their eyes. "Food!" They said in unison. They put the platters on the coffee table. "Lexi, Ashton." Crystal said, making everybody look up. "I know we celebrated it kind of in Madrid, and that you obviously celebrated it with your families in Sydney, but we need to celebrate it with this family as well, that you guys are engaged!" Crystal said excitedly, finishing her saying before walking over and hugging the both of them.

After sitting down, Ashton and Lexi started telling how the engagement went to the people that weren't there. It was an amazing night, making Lexi happy to be back in a place that she desperately wanted to leave five months ago.