bonus #2

The Day Ashton proposed to The Love of his Life

There she was, the most beautiful girl I had ever seen in my entire life. Tonight was going to be the night.

She walked in, wearing a beautiful black dress and holding her denim jacket in her hands, effortlessly throwing it on the couch and walking over to me. I got up and reached for her hand, pulling her in to my chest. "I love you so much." I whispered in to her ear, making her smile. She wrapped her arms around my waist and placed her head next to my ear, "I know, bub, I love you too." When she whispered that I just felt my knees become weak.

I quickly placed a kiss on her lips and sat back down on the couch, pulling her on to my lap. I played with her hands whilst she listened to Luke.

"Sierra just texted me she'll be here in a few minutes. Let's head down to the lobby and wait there." Luke told us, making me smile, the kid was in love and it was adorable. I remember that time like no other. "We should do that." Lexi replied, getting up and walking over to her denim jacket.

I stared at her as she put it on, waiting until I could grab her hand and intertwine our fingers again. I was beginning to get nervous and even though it had to do with her and she was basically the one that made me nervous; her touch still calmed me.

I was nervous because I had no idea how tonight would go. The question was simple, the answer had two options. It was a basic yes or no answer and I was just desperately hoping she would say yes.

Without my knowledge, I gave her hand a little squeeze, making Lexi look up. She smiled at me whilst we walked in to the elevator. Once we stood still I leaned against the wall, pulling Lexi in to my chest by wrapping my arms around her waist.

Obliviously, she played with the necklace around my neck whilst I nervously stared down at her, she looked so cute, I just wanted to ask her the question right now. I helplessly looked up at Calum, who was already staring at me. He gave me a reassuring nod, telling me it would be alright.

Once we got to the bottom floor, we poured in to the big lobby and walked over to the little couch area, waiting until Sierra would arrive. I sat down on the couch, Lexi sat down next to me and placed her hands on my thigh, making me place mine on top of hers.

Eventually, Sierra walked in, smiling once she noticed Luke. Lexi got up soon after, welcoming her as well. We waited until we could walk out and in to the taxi outside. During the drive, I could barely speak because of the nerves, I desperately needed something that would calm me down, and quick.

The others that joined me in the taxi van couldn't stop talking about tour memories, making it feel pretty okay for a while. I couldn't stop playing with Lexi's fingers though, so eventually she noticed and I was scared she would ask me what was up.

"It's okay bub, you'll be just as amazing as always." She whispered in my ear, all I could do was nod. I stared outside and waited until we got the arena. We got out and fans were everywhere, screaming at us.

We got inside safely, I held on to Lexi with one hand and on to my bag with the other. Once we found our dressing room I let go of Lexi's hand and walked over to the vanity-type thing on the other side of the thing.

"Hey girls, let's go outside for a second, give them the space they need." Lexi suddenly said, making me look up. I turned around to see Lexi walking out of the dressing room, followed by Sierra and Crystal. I was sad she left but it was also kind of relieving, I could breathe.

I sighed and sat down on the couch. "Would you stop being such a pussy, Ashton." Calum said, noticing my behaviour. "That's rude." I groaned, holding my head in my hands. "What's going on?" Luke furrowed his brows and stared at me. Calum sat down next to me and just looked at me. Michael now also turned around.