#88

Lexi smiled, laying her head on Ashton's shoulder as the boys were talking. The show started in about an hour and a half and they had all finished rehearsal early so they were all showered and ready when Sierra arrived. Lexi was slightly nervous, she really hoped Sierra was just as cool in real life as she was over text. 

Suddenly, her phone made a beeping sound which made Calum stare at Lexi as she opened her phone. "It's Sierra, she says she's at the entrance." Lexi said, standing up. "Anybody want to come with me?" She asked, looking around the room and landing her eyes on Luke. "Oh, me? Yeah sure." Luke said, getting up and fixing his red blouse.

Lexi smiled and texted Sierra she'd be there in a few minutes and then she stared at Luke. "Let's go see her." Lexi cheered, obviously excited. "Don't fangirl too hard it might scare her away." Luke laughed as he laid his arm across Lexi's shoulders and they started walking.

They walked for a little longer until they got to the exit, where Sierra stood with her back facing them. She was talking to one of the assistants. "Sierra!" Lexi said once she was close enough. Sierra turned around and showed the biggest grin ever, opening her arms. "Oh my God hi!" Sierra said whilst they hugged each other tightly.

"I can't believe we're finally face to face." Lexi laughed, staring at Sierra who was quite a bit less tall than herself. "Oh my god, I had dreams about this moment." Sierra chuckled playfully, giving Lexi another hug.

"Oh, Sierra, this is my best friend Luke." Lexi said, breaking apart their hug and pointing at Luke who stood next to her. "Hi it's so nice to meet you!" Sierra said excitedly, giving him a hug. Luke smiled and wrapped his arms around her.

"How long have you been in Amsterdam?" Luke asked her as they started their walk back to the dressing room. "I got here two nights ago," she told him. "That's pretty cool, I really want to come back here some time when we're not on tour, I really like this city." Luke said, building up the conversation.

"Yeah, it's really pretty. I've never been here before so I have to tell you, I'm pretty obsessed with it." Sierra laughed, looking at Lexi who laughed along. Luke opened the door of the dressing room and Lexi walked in first.

"She's here!" She said, excitement beaming off of her voice. "Hi!" Ashton said, smiling and getting up from the couch. Sierra smiled and gave all of them a hug. "So cool that you're here for the show." Michael said, staring at her. 

Sierra nodded, sitting down in between Luke and Lexi. "Hi!" Sierra said to the boys, greeting them all with a hug.  "I honestly love your music, it's so refreshing." She said, making Luke blush. Lexi showed Ashton a sweet smirk, making him smirk back. He wrapped his arm around Lexi's neck and pulled her in to his chest, placing a kiss on the top of her head.

They continued talking for a little longer until Sierra and Luke had wandered off in to their own little conversation. Lexi grabbed Ashton's hand and pulled him with her to the little vanity where the red cups and alcohol stood, pouring herself another drink. Ashton leaned against the vanity, placing his hands on Lexi's hips and smiling.

Lexi smiled back, placing a kiss on his lips before looking back over to Sierra and Luke, they were laughing at something. "Would you look at them, it's adorable." Lexi whispered at Ashton. He looked up and stared at them, nodding, "they really do seem to hit it off." Ashton replied.

Lexi put her cup down and stood in front of Ashton, wrapping her arms around his neck and smiling. Ashton smiled back, leaning in to place a kiss on her lips. "I really love you," he murmured against her lips. "Yeah." She whispered back before placing another kiss on his lips.

They stood like that, in each other arms for a little longer, before the door opened and the guys from Lovelytheband walked in. "Hey! It's our buddies!" Ashton cheered, throwing his hands up in the air. Lexi laughed and walked over to them, giving Mitchy a hug. "Did you guys already finish your set?" She asked whilst she stood wrapped up in his arms.