#111

Liked by jagwartwin, colliscool and 410

Liked by jagwartwin, colliscool and 410.932 others

lexilowe: When bub asked me up on the stage last night I did not expect I would be leaving it wearing an engagement ring. I am so blessed. I love you and I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you.

3.013 comments

ashtonirwin: I love you so much Lexi. I'll love you even more and more everyday.

adrianalowe: I still can't believe it, Lexi, but when he called your father a few nights back and asked him his blessing we didn't need to think for a second.

arianagrande: OH MY GOD LEXI AND ASHTON WHAT CONGRATULATIONS

malikoahood: CONGRATULATIONS! I am so shocked but also not completely surprised? Does that make sense?

lukehemmings: Thank God I no longer had to keep it a secret

calumhood: My two best friends getting engaged. I'll go cuddle Duke.

calumhood: But for real, I am so happy for you guys.

michaelclifford: The keeping it a secret it over. It was hard keeping it a secret for the three hours I had to.

andydeluca: Congrats Lexi! I'm stocked for you guys!

crystalleigh: YES GIRL YEEEEEES

sampricedrums: YAYAYAYAYAYAY

mitchycollins: Happy to have seen you two fall even more in love than you already were. It's a blessing to see people around you so in love nothing else in the world seems to matter.

jordangreenwald: Congrats!!!!! Happy I got to see this beautiful moment in real life.

camilacabello: WAIT WHAT OH MY GOD CONGRATULATIONS WE NEED TO HANG OUT ONCE YOU'RE BACK IN LOS ANGELES

laurendawkins: YEEEEES welcome to the family for real now, always knew you were a part of it anyways.

vanessamorgan: CONGRATULATIONS LOVES

sierradeaton: See, I told you. You guys belong together, you guys will grow old together. Congratulations.

1 hour ago

Liked by colliscool, halsey and 500

Liked by colliscool, halsey and 500.238 others

ashtonirwin: Woke up this morning wondering if I had dreamed this all. Then I turned my head to see my smiley Lexi laying next to me with the ring I bought her and I knew it actually happened. Still can't believe she said YES.

5.028 comments

lexilowe: I still can not believe this, I'm still so shocked but it feels so natural. I love you so much and I promise I will never stop.

jagwartwin: Congratulations, you two will make a beautiful married couple.

lukehemmings: So excited for you guys

michaelclifford: And everyone always thought I was the first one to get married. SIKE.

halsey: Couldn't be more excited for you guys.

andydeluca: Love you guys, congrats.

crystalleigh: So happy for you guys! 

bryanaholly: Congratulations Ashton.

mitchycollins: Love is a beautiful thing.

jordangreenwald: So happy for you guys.

sampricedrums: I still can't believe it, honestly.

laurendawkins: So happy for you, big bro.

adrianalowe: Love you Ashton, congratulations.

sierradeaton: SO HAPPY FOR YOU GUYS

just now