#137

Ashton threw Lexi on the bed, making her laugh loudly. "I love you so much." He said before crawling inside next to her and wrapping his arms around her. "Tonight was a good night, I'm so happy for Sierra and Luke." Lexi told Ashton whilst playing with his hair and staring at the ceiling. "I know, they make a lovely couple." Ashton replied, thinking about the night.

His hand found it's way to Lexi's jaw and turned her head so he could kiss her lips. They kissed for a little longer until Ashton disconnected their lips, making Lexi pout. Ashton sighed and laid on his back. "What's wrong?" Lexi furrowed her brows, sitting up and staring at her fiancé. 

"I don't want a long engagement anymore." He said, staring at the ceiling. Lexi continued furrowing her brows and crawled on top of him, hovering over his top body. "What changed your mind." She was still confused, unsure where this came from. "Only tell me if you will still think the same tomorrow morning when we wake up." She said, getting off of his lap and crawling to the side of the bed, letting her legs dangle off the bed.

"No, of course I will still feel the same. I didn't drink that much tonight." Ashton said, raising his head to see Lexi sitting out of reach from him. "I don't want to call you my fiancé anymore. I want to have the most beautiful wedding day and I want to move in to a house with you and start a family." He started saying. Lexi softly shook her head, getting up and walking over to her closet, slipping off her dress.

"Ashton, in a month you'll be back in the studio and in like half a year you'll be on another tour. You can't let your fans down like that." Lexi sighed, taking off her bra and slipping in to one of Ashton's hoodies. "So I can't let my fans down but you're alright with it if I let you down?" Ashton furrowed his brows, sitting up straight in the big bed now and staring at his girl.

"I've told you from the start, Lexi, you're number one in my life. I would quit 5 Seconds of Summer if it meant marrying you." He said, getting up. Lexi widened her eyes, "no, don't you dare say that." She said, pointing her finger at him frustratedly. "I would, you know I would." He said, grabbing her hand that was pointing at him.

"I don't want you to quit 5SOS for fucks sake, Ashton. I just need to know what I'm up to." She sighed, walking over to the dresser and staring at the pack of cigarettes, it was half empty. 

They were quiet for a long time, until Ashton walked up behind her and stared at the cigarettes. "You haven't touched them in a while." He whispered, placing his hand on her shoulder. "I know." She replied, biting her lip. She turned around and stared at Ashton.

He took a step closer to her, causing her to take a step back and hit the dresser softly. "I need to know what I'm up to, bub." She sighed, placing her hands on his chest and looking at them rather than at his face. "I know, that's why I'll be very straight forward with you." Ashton said, picking the girl up bridal style and sliding open the door that connected to their balcony.

Lexi giggled, holding on to him tightly. It was a warm night in Los Angeles, even though it was 'winter', LA didn't do seasons like the rest of the world. They didn't talk until Ashton had sat down on the love seat and Lexi was sat on his lap.

"Here's what I'll be doing." He smiled, grabbing her hands. "I'm going to write the next album, work on it with the boys. In the mean time you can go ahead and get a wedding dress anywhere in the world with anybody you want to take with you. My money is yours." Ashton started telling her, making her bite her lip. 

"Once the album is finished, we'll set a release date." He told her easily, like it was no big deal. "Once we got that, we'll start planning the wedding. And of course, a honeymoon once we get to it." He smirked, leaning in to place a kiss on her lips. "Maybe we should go look for houses as well, during that time." He continued telling her.

Lexi was confused, it sounded like he had the entire plan figured out in his head. "Once we've got a wedding date, a date we would be back from our honeymoon, we will take a few months to get settled like the sick newly-weds we will be." Ashton chuckled, wrapping his arms tighter around Lexi's waist, she was too shocked to talk.

"And in those few months, the PR team will work on promoting a tour that we will go on. The fans will wait for the tour if that means they'll get the album first." Ashton promised her, and it seemed pretty legit. "And then, when tour starts, you can obviously come along, you can stay here, you can go to Australia, you can do whatever you want." He told her, making her nod.

They were both quiet for a little while. "Seems like a plan." Lexi whispered. "Good," Ashton replied, pulling her head closer to place a kiss on her lips. "Let's go to bed, we can write it all out tomorrow." Ashton told her, placing another kiss on her lips. Lexi nodded before he picked her up again, walking back inside.

Ashton laid Lexi back on the bed before walking back to the balcony door and closing it. Then he slipped off his clothes and stuffed them in the laundry bin before crawling back in bed next to Lexi.

"I love you, Lexi, we'll figure all of this out." Ashton assured her, making Lexi smile and nod. "I love you too, and I am sure we will."