#64

"There is so much bullshit on this page, what the hell." Lexi said in to the phone whilst scrolling through the Instagram account. "Why is this person not private, she know I can see everything." Was the next thing she said. "I know, I find it so confusing. Also, her language, it sounds nothing like an actual fan." Lauren replied.

Ashton's sister, Lauren, had tagged her in the Instagram account and immediately afterwards Lexi had called up Lauren to talk about it. Currently, the boys were all out rehearsing for the tour and they were going to be back in like thirty minutes.

"I don't understand how she got that first picture of me though, with the Corona and the cigarette, there were like four people there that night and- oh my god." Lexi said, holding a hand in front of her mouth and catching a breath. "What? Lexi? Hello? Are you okay?" Lauren spoke through the phone.

"I was with Crystal, Calum, Michael and Alexa that night." Lexi said, realising what was wrong. "Alexa took this picture." Lexi clarified. "So either Alexa leaked it or she sent it to the owner of the account." Lexi let her body fall back on the couch, letting out a groan.

"I told Calum from the beginning she was rude to me! Is she jealous or something?" Lexi said, so confused. "What if Alexa is behind the account?" Lauren suddenly said, breaking the silence. "Wait, what? That would be ridiculous." Lexi said, thinking about it for a second. "But totally something I'd expect." Lexi said, groaning even louder.

It was quiet for a little until she heard the front door open. "Shit, Lauren, what am I going to tell the boys." Lexi whispered in to the phone. "Just the truth, that you think it's her." Lauren replied. "Easier said than done." Lexi groaned. Then, the door opened and Ashton stood there, smiling.

"Hey baby." He smiled, walking towards the couch and giving her a kiss. "Hi Ash, I'm on the phone with Lauren." She then told him, making Ashton smile, he loved the fact that they were pretty close. "Tell her I said hi." He said whilst the other walked in, Crystal following behind.

"Lauren, I'm going to hang up, I'll text you." Lexi said in to her phone. "Yeah, sure," Lauren replied. They exchanged goodbye's and then Lexi hung up. 

Lexi cleared her throat, "guys," she said, everybody was sat on the couch and looked up. "I need to tell you about something." Lexi said, biting her lip. Calum furrowed his brows, wondering what was wrong. "Everything alright?" Ashton asked, grabbing Lexi's hand. "Yeah, uhm, there is a new Instagram account." Lexi said, grabbing her phone and opening it.

"It is an account that exposes me." Ashton gasped, grabbing the phone from Lexi's hand. He read through it and frowned, "well this is all bullshit." He said before handing it to Calum who read it whilst Luke and Crystal leaned in so they could read it too.

"Who would do something like this." Crystal said, staring at Lexi and handing the phone to Michael. "I have an idea." Lexi said, biting her lip. This was honestly one of the hardest things she ever had to tell them. "Well, tell us." Calum said, worried about his best friend.

"Who were there that night that that first picture is taken, Calum." Lexi said. Calum looked back on her phone and stared at it. "Michael, Crystal, you, me and Alexa." He said bluntly, before dropping his jaw. "No!" He said, widening his eyes.

"It would make perfect sense!" Lexi said, grabbing her phone. "She has disliked me from the start, she sat with her phone the entire night, I asked her if she was taking pictures and she told me she would keep them private." Lexi explained, everybody listened.

Ashton nodded, "it makes sense, if you read her talking, it sounds nothing like the usual fans or exposing accounts." He said. "That is exactly what Lauren said too." Lexi chuckled, taking a hand through Ashton's hair.

"So what do we do?" Crystal asked, a puzzled look on her face. "We can confront her, ask her why she did this?" Michael said, making Lexi chuckle. "You are going to ignore her from now on and let me take care of the rest." Lexi smiled.

Crystal smirked, knowing what Lexi was up to. "You shouldn't tell her anything about it though, act as if we have no idea who is behind the account and Lexi will do the rest, I'm sure of it." Crystal smiled.

Lexi replied with a smile, "Cal, call up Roy." Lexi told him before getting up and walking towards the kitchen. "On it." Calum replied immediately. "Ash, rent the yacht you were talking about." Lexi said once she walked back from the kitchen with two glasses of water. Ashton nodded and got him phone out, looking for the website he showed Lexi earlier today.

"That will be it for now."