#73

"Okay, well, that's nice but Lexi and I planned on doing something before we leave." Ashton told his bandmates whilst they were sat at the breakfast table. They were currently all eating breakfast. The assistant had just come to tell them they were leaving to the next city, Brixton, in thirty minutes.

The assistant furrowed her brows. "Listen, we would wait until we were in Brixton if it wasn't important. But this needs to happen right now." Ashton said, already getting up and grabbing his leather jacket. Lexi got up as well, feeling really uncomfortable because she couldn't yet eat and she knew soon she'd have to pee but the pregnancy test can only be used on morning urine.

"Alright, is an extra thirty minutes enough?" He assistant asked, staring at Ashton before checking the paper schedule she was holding. "Yes, that would be amazing, thank you so much." Ashton said, reaching for Lexi's hand. "Wait, Ash, what are you guys going to do?" Calum said, taking a sip of his coffee.

"Secret, bye." He said before rushing out of the breakfast room of the hotel and towards the exit. "Ash, can you please calm down, I need you to stay calm, for me." Lexi said, stopping him before he opened the exit. Ashton took a breath and nodded, "sorry," he said before placing a kiss on her forehead.

For a change, there was no paparazzi outside because they had not yet discovered in which hotel the boys were staying. They walked down the street and soon spotted a Tesco in which they would probably be able to get one. Ashton kept holding on to Lexi's hand as tight as possible, trying to comfort her but she was just too scared. 

They walked over to the non-food items and looked at the different brands. Lexi kneeled down and checked them. "Just get like two or three. And the most expensive brand." Ashton said, looking over her shoulder. Lexi didn't know which one to pick so Ashton grabbed three different brands, held Lexi's hand in his other hand and walked to the check out.

They went to the oldest lady since she would least likely recognise them. They quickly payed and Lexi stuffed them in her mini backpack. Quickly, they left the store and walked back the few blocks to the hotel. When they entered the lobby, Ashton's bandmates, Lovelytheband and two assistants were already waiting for them.

"Give us another ten minutes and we'll be ready." Ashton said, patting Luke's shoulder as they passed them. They went in to the hallway in which the toilets were located. Without hesitation, Ashton pulled Lexi in to the toilet for disabled people since it had the biggest space.

Lexi pulled the two tests out of her backpack and read the instructions. "Okay I just pee on the stick, easy." She said, biting her lip. "Just hum or something so you don't hear me." Lexi chuckled whilst pulling down her pants and sitting down on the toilet.

She did her business and peed on the three sticks. She got up again, placed them on the sink and washed her hands. She placed her hand on Ashton's back, telling him he could turn around and stop humming. 

"How long does this take?" Ashton sighed, letting his head fall back. Lexi chuckled nervously. Ashton leaned against the wall and Lexi stood in front of him, leaning with her back against his chest. After they waited a few minutes Lexi turned around.

"So, who's going to look." She said, biting her lip and looking in to Ashton's eyes. "Just look at them, I'm too scared." Ashton said, flushing his cheeks. "Okay." Lexi said, breathing out a breath. Ashton held on to one of Lexi's hands whilst she walked over to the sink. She bit her lip and grabbed the first one. 

She let out a relieved breath and smiled, "it's negative." She turned around and saw Ashton smile. "Wait, what about the other two." Ashton said, pointing to the other two that were still in the sink. Lexi reached for them and looked, "negative as well."

She threw the tests back in to the sink and wrapped her arms around Ashton. He picked her up and smiled. "I would have done the same if they were positive, but it is a relieve." Ashton whispered whilst holding on to her. "Me too." She said, kissing him. "Maybe in a few years." She chuckled, grabbing the tests again.

"What do we do with these?" She asked, holding them up. "Can we just throw them in the bin or will there be fans snooping around in the trash?" Lexi laughed. "I'll throw them in a bin somewhere at a petrol station when we're on the road." Ashton said before stuffing them back in to the cartons they came in and back in to Lexi's backpack.

"Oh my god I am so relieved." Lexi laughed, staring at Ashton who nodded. "I mean, I wouldn't have hated it if they were positive." Ashton bit his lip. "I mean, I would have loved the baby if it was positive, yeah, but it's better for right now." Lexi replied. "No matter if our children are planned or not, we'll love them when they come." Lexi assured Ashton.

He smiled and nodded, placing a kiss on Lexi's lips. "Now let's go, before we have a lot of people annoyed at us." Ashton chuckled, grabbing Lexi's hand and unlocking the door. They walked out and back in to the lobby.

"What were you guys doing?" Luke furrowed his brows. "None of your business Hemmings." Ashton chuckled, staring at the assistant. "We're ready to go." Ashton told her, she smiled and got up. They followed her outside to the back of the hotel, where their busses were waiting.