#63

Liked by 20 people

Liked by 20 people

exposinglexilowe: Welcome to this new Instagram account. I am a 5 Seconds of Summer fan/stan and I dislike Lexi. I think she is a bad influence. On this account I am going to expose her  and tell you why 5 Seconds of Summer should not hang out with her anymore

100 comments

babylonxbabe: wtf is this?

lrhrose: what is your problem? lol?

1 hour ago

Liked by 20 people

Liked by 20 people

exposinglexilowe: First of all: She smokes and drinks an awful lot! When a fan asked her recently how much she smokes she said about half a pack a day when she's stressed. That is like 11 cigarettes! If you haven't noticed, when Lexi came to Los Angeles, Calum started smoking even more than he already did. She's going to kill him if he continues smoking like this! She also drinks a lot of alcohol. At the concerts she's always seen with Corona or a red cup with liquor in it. That just screams bad influence to me.

60 comments

lexilowefanpage: Lol the boys drink just as much alcohol during concerts, maybe even more. She is not a bad influence.

moonlighthood: Is there anybody that agrees with this chick?

5sosparkle: I'm wondering who is behind this account.

50 minutes ago

Liked by 11 people

Liked by 11 people

exposinglexilowe: She is also rude to fans, she almost shoved a fan not too long ago and somebody took a picture of it.

30 comments

calsxbabe: You are so far off! This fan was a boy that touched her butt when she stood turned around. She had every right to get mad.

lexilowefanpage: this is so wrong, you're way off.

laurendawkins: This account is so much bullshit omg lexilowe

lexilowe: Lol what the actual fuck laurendawkins

45 minutes ago