#168

Liked by jordangreenwald, vanessamorgan and 509

Liked by jordangreenwald, vanessamorgan and 509.931 others

lexilowe: Yesterday was a very special day for me. I went to one of the most beautiful wedding dress stores in New York together with the girls I hold closest to my heart and of course my mother, my best friend. I tried on at least ten different dresses but then I found the perfect one. I can't wait to get married in it and I know ashtonirwin will love it even more than I already do. I can not wait to marry the man of my dreams, the love of my life and my whole entire world.

11.932 comments

ashtonirwin: I'll love anything you wear, Lexi, you know that.

calumhood: I am so happy for you, Angel.

calumthoodhands: IT IS HAPPENING OH MY GOD

ashtonfi: AAAHHH I NEED TO SEE IT

malikoahood: This was such a special experience.

arianagrande: I can't believe I got to see this happen right in front of me, thank you for making me such a close part of your live.

laurendawkins: You looked beautiful.

sierradeaton: You were so stunning, Ashton is in for a treat.

lovetalkluke: I CAN NOT WAIT WHEN IS THE WEDDING

4 hours ago

Liked by calumhood, lukehemmings and 40

Liked by calumhood, lukehemmings and 40.193 others

adrianalowe: I got to see my daughter try on wedding dresses, which will be one of my most beautiful memories. It was truly magical. We both started crying the second we realised she was wearing the one, and I can't wait to see it in the setting of her beautiful wedding.

410 comments

lexilowe: I am so glad you could make it mum. It wouldn't have been the same without you.

laurendawkins: I had so much fun with you guys!

ashtonirwin: I can't waiiiit

andyscamerafan: Oh my god it really is happening 

2 hours ago