#66

Liked by jagwartwin, colliscool and 502

Liked by jagwartwin, colliscool and 502.422 others

lexilowe: hmm alright here's the tea sisters. Like many of you already know, there is an account on Instagram that is called exposinglexilowe. First I didn't think I'd take even a second out of my day to pay attention to it but OH BOY. People that expose me will most likely get exposed back, since I happen to know who is behind the account and some people really aren't as sly as they think they are. If you have literally no idea what I am talking about just check out the account before the inconsiderate bully deletes it. You're all probably begging me for tea right now but Ash and Ari made me say one thing before I would expose the owner. I have been nothing but kind to all of Cal's friends the second I got to LA three months ago. Sadly, not everybody welcomed me with open arms. I kept on trying and trying but some people just didn't give me the recognition. Other people did learn to appreciate me like jagwartwin who is now one of my close friends. I promise you people that I have been brought up with the thought that people that be kind get kind, but LA is just a different story. It's like you enter this completely different land in which all normal rules don't apply. Now, for the truth. alexalosey is in fact the one behind the exposing account. I don't know all about her motive but I do have some receipts. First of all since I got here she has been more clingy to Calum (he said this himself) and when we got back from tour and the boys did the LA show she has also been forcing herself on to Ashton (he said it himself and I saw it happening) a few times, like hugging him before I got the chance to and placing her hand on his thigh (like wtf he has a girlfriend back off). That being said, I honestly hate that this happened. It didn't have to happen and it shouldn't have happened. We could have talked about it like adults but apparently that is also not something that works around here. Now for the actual receipt: The first picture (the one where I am smoking and drinking Corona) is a picture Alexa took herself. I frankly don't care if you judge me for those things because I get to make the choices about my own body and life. I know for sure that Alexa took this picture since the only people that were there that night were calumhood, crystalleigh, michaelclifford, me and obviously Alexa. She was the only one with her phone out the entire  night(!) and I even asked her if she was taking pictures, to which she replied yes and to which I asked if she could make sure to keep them private, she told me, even promised me, she would. We have figured out the location of the account and the person that created the account is located in Los Angeles. 1 + 1 = 2 boom Alexa is the girl you're looking for. I'm going to disable comments just because I am so done with this shit and I will be deleting Instagram for God knows how long once this post is posted. I hope you guys see who the real Alexa is by now and that she is, in fact, like I have thought since the beginning, a snake. Tea kettle empty.

Comments are disabled

30 minutes ago