#100

Lexi groaned whilst holding the ice pack against Luke's stomach. Holding her head in her other hand and closing her eyes. "Babe, would you calm down, everything went fine." Ashton said, walking back in to the room and seeing her sitting next to Luke on his bed.

"I am calm, you guys were just highly irresponsible." She replied, grabbing Luke's wrist and placing his hand on top of the ice pack so she didn't have to hold it to his stomach anymore. Lexi got up and walked over to the window, looking outside.

Everybody was quiet but there was a lot of tension in the room. "Listen, Lexi, this picture was my idea, you shouldn't be mad at them when they just listened to what I asked them to do because I thought it would have made a cool shot." Andy said, walking over to Lexi, making her turn his way. She bit her lip, looking at him before looking back at Ashton who was rubbing his head, which had bumped against Calum's head during the fall.

"You don't have to cover for me, Andy, come on." Ashton said, walking over to where they were standing. "It was my idea. I didn't know it would end like this and I wasn't thinking straight." Ashton said, staring at her, still rubbing his head.

Lexi looked at his head and saw a bump appear. She groaned, pushing past him and going over to the bed, where more ice packs were laying, ready to be used. She wrapped it up in a tea towel and walked back to Ashton, signalling him that he had to put it on the bump on his head.

Ashton thanked her softly and wanted to say something but she already turned around, walking over to the connected bathroom to still see Calum sitting on the closed toilet, holding the soaked towel against his eye. He sighed once Lexi walked in.

She closed the door and kneeled down in front of him. Calum softly bit his lip whilst Lexi grabbed the towel out of his hands, staring at his eye. When Calum had fallen on to Luke, his finger had poked right in to Calum's left eye and he immediately lost his sight for a little. It was like all of a sudden Lexi had turned in to a paramedic.

"Can you close your good eye." Lexi said, Calum obeyed. She opened his hurt eye with her fingers and stared at it, it was a little red but that was it. "Can you see me." She said next. Calum looked around for a little and nodded, "it's almost back to normal again, a little blurry but that's itqsd." He replied softly.

Lexi nodded and got up again, opening the bathroom door and walking back in to the hotel room. Ashton, who was sitting next to Andy and Luke on the bed, looked up at Lexi. Calum followed her out of the bathroom and walked out of the hotel room. "Is his eye okay?" Luke asked, staring at Lexi. "It'll be fine again for the show tomorrow." She said, nodding.

She turned around and started walking towards the door again. "Lex, come on." Ashton groaned, getting up from the bed and walking over to her, reaching for her wrist. "Don't. Ashton. Just let me be for a second. Be mature for once and give me my damn time." She said, turning back around and walking straight out the door.

She heard Ashton angrily throw the door shut and didn't even care to look around. She went in to her and Ashton's hotel room, locking the door and sitting down on the bed, staring in front of her.

Lexi wasn't sure why she was so annoyed by this happening. Nothing bad had happened, at least, not that they knew of. The bruise on Luke's stomach was pretty big and he had to catch a few breaths. But Ashton just wasn't thinking straight when he got the idea, she knew he wasn't. All of those factors, together with her being slightly sleep-deprived and the fact that she was moody because she needed to get her period in a few days, made it all too much.

She groaned, grabbing her phone and seeing everybody in the comments on Luke's picture telling him either how amazing it was or how stupid. They also told Lexi to stop being so rude, when she was telling the truth. She smiled once she read Sierra's comment, she agreed with her.

Lexi checked the time, groaning once she realised it was already pretty late. She started getting ready when there was a knock on the door. She tightened her bathrobe and walked over to the door, unlocking it and opening it to reveal Ashton.

"Hi." He said softly, sounding a little sad. "Hi." Lexi said, not moving an inch. "Can I come in?" Ashton asked, then softly biting his bottom lip. "I don't know, Ashton." Lexi said, walking away from the door and over to her suitcase, getting a melatonin pill because she felt like she was going to need it tonight.

"What is that?" Ashton furrowed his brows, rushing over to her and grasping the bottle out of her hands. "Would you back off?" Lexi said, raising her voice at him and holding her hand against his chest. "I am twenty-three years old, Ashton, I can take good care of myself." She said, reaching for the bottle and throwing it back in to her suitcase.

"Lexi what is going on with you?" Ashton said, furrowing his brows and staring at his girlfriend. "Ever since we got on the bus in Paris you have been moody. I thought this afternoon would have lightened your mood when I did all those things for you but you're back to how you were this morning." Ashton said, staring at her.

Lexi shook her head in annoyance, it came across as if he only cared about himself the past few days. "Ashton." Lexi said, sounding monotone. "I am here on this tour for you. For Calum. I follow your schedule, I rarely get to see the cities we visit. I am the only girl around here." Lexi started telling him. "I am tired, I have been sleeping bad the last few nights and I need to get my period." She continued.

Ashton just stared at her, not completely understanding the point. "What are you saying? That you're not happy?" He furrowed his brows and stared at Lexi as she stood a few steps too far away from him. Lexi bit her lip and raised her shoulders, not so sure what she had to answer. "You should have told me, Lexi." He said, reaching out for her hand, she was unsure whether to hold on to it or not.

"Ashton, you're always busy, thinking about the shows and what not, and I get that, but I just wish you were more there for me." Lexi said, pulling her hand back slowly and bringing it up to her neck, feeling a knot that had been there for a few days now.

"You're acting like I'm never there for you." Ashton said, furrowing his brows in an angered way. "I was with you this afternoon and from what I heard you didn't seem to bother," he said, thinking back to the afternoon they had. Lexi bit her lip, not sure what else to say.

"What do you want to do, Lexi." Ashton said, staring at her, a blank expression on his face. It was quiet for a long time before she took a deep breath. "I'm going to sleep on the couch tonight." She said, grabbing one of the duvets and a pillow from their bed and walking out of the room, leaving the door open. She walked in to the living room of the penthouse and sat down on the big couch, letting out a sigh.

Everybody was quiet, everybody went to bed probably. She didn't really want to talk to Calum right now. She sighed and put her pillow down, laying down and throwing the duvet cover over herself. She didn't get a goodnight kiss, she didn't get an 'I love you' before she closed her eyes, she only had a stinging feeling in her stomach and a few tears rolling down her cheeks.

She fell asleep soon and for quite some hours, the couch was pretty comfortable.

It was in the early morning, around 2 AM, when she heard footsteps near the couch. She kept her eyes shut, acting like she was sleeping so whoever it was wouldn't try and talk to her about whatever. The footsteps came closer until they stopped, she almost wanted to furrow her eyebrows but didn't because maybe the person could see that.

Without a warning, two hands slid under her body and picked her up bridal style. This made her open her eyes, furrowing her brows. "Ashton." She groaned softly. "What are you doing." She sighed, trying to get out of his grip but too sleepy to succeed.

He walked back in to the bedroom and laid Lexi down on the big bed, laying down next to her and pulling her in to his side. "Ashton what is going on with you?" Lexi sighed, half asleep. "I don't want us fighting and I can't sleep without you on my side and I love you and I will do whatever it takes for you to be happy and okay." Ashton said, holding himself up on his elbows whilst staring at Lexi. She nodded timidly and nuzzled her head in to his chest. "We'll talk about it in the morning." She sighed.

Ashton nodded and laid back down, wrapping his arms around Lexi and falling asleep soon after. Lexi was happy she was on his side after all, but she wasn't sure if it would be the same when they would wake up.