#138

"So after that, we can just go on tour and it will only be like 8 months more than usual." Ashton finished his talk, staring at Lexi, who stood next to him in front of the couch in the big living room. They were staring at the big couch with quite some people on it. 

Not only Ashton's bandmates were there, but also Crystal and Sierra were accompanying them. Besides, there were two other people from management and a producer of the upcoming album. It was quiet for a little while so Ashton cleared his throat.

"We wrote it down in a little timeline, so if you need to read over it again before making a decision, here you go." Ashton said, grabbing a piece of paper and handing it to one of the men from the management team.

"I don't need this, Ashton." The man said, getting up from the couch. The other man from management followed his movements. "This is your life, we're talking about. Of course you can take the time in between the album and the tour to get married to your fiancé, I'm flattered you asked us here in this very professional matter but if your bandmates are alright with it, I can't forbid you to live your life like this." He said, making Ashton smile.

"That's amazing. Thank you." Ashton said, shaking the man's hand. Lexi smiled broadly, thanking the few men and following Ashton and the three strangers to the front door, thanking them for coming.

Once the front door closed, Ashton and Lexi turned to face each other, big smiles on their faces. "I love you." He said, wrapping his arms around her waist and hugging her, slightly picking her up from the ground. "I love you too." She smiled, kissing his cheek before he put her down again.

They loosely grabbed each other's hands and walked back in to the living room, seeing Ashton's bandmates staring at them. "Well you've got their approval, for starters." Calum said while the couple walked over to the place they stood a few minutes ago. Lexi furrowed her brows, scared Calum might not agree with it.

"I think the idea is perfect, it sounds like a well thought out plan." Michael said, smiling. "Yeah, let's do it." Luke said excitedly, clapping his hands. "This means we've got a wedding to plan!" Sierra cheered, throwing her hands up in the air and jumping up to pull Lexi in to a hug.

"I'm so happy for you guys." Lexi heard Calum say, she looked up to see that he was hugging Ashton. "You guys are made for each other, if you haven't noticed." Calum said, letting go of Ashton and pulling Lexi in to a hug. "I love you Calum, thank you so much." 

It was quiet for a little while until they all found their place on the couch. "I honestly never thought that Ashton and Lexi would end up together." Michael said whilst laying in Crystal's arms and playing with her hands. "How come?" Lexi furrowed her brows and picked her head up from Ashton's shoulder.

"I always though Cal and you would have one of those cliché 'I fell in love with my best friend' stories" Michael continued, making Lexi furrow her brows and look at Calum who had an amused grin on his face. "You were each other's first kiss after all." Luke said, dropping his jaw once he realised what he had said. "Luke!" Lexi yelled, throwing the closest pillow right towards his head.

"Wait, wait, wait." Ashton said, sitting up straight and staring at Lexi. "What, that's fucking weird." He laughed, a confused grin on his face. "Okay, no, it was nothing romantic, I'll tell you exactly what happened, okay?" Lexi said, staring at Calum who was laughing, probably about the terrible experience.

"So, we were like thirteen years old, right, we had just became friends with Luke and he was the flirty one so all of a sudden we started thinking about liking people and kissing people, you know." Lexi started telling everyone, the story already amusing them. "Now Calum and I have never, ever, liked each other as more than just best friends." Lexi said, staring at Calum who nodded severely. "She's like my sister, that's gross." He laughed.

"But like, Luke was just bragging about this girl that he had kissed and how 'sexy' she was," Lexi started telling. "Alright, less details!" Luke yelled, staring at Sierra that was loudly laughing together with Crystal.

"So one night Calum and I were chilling at the beach, you know, the spot we always went to."  Lexi asked Calum and he nodded, it was their secret hanging out spot. "And we started talking about how we had never kissed anybody before, and we were scared to have a first kiss with somebody we didn't even like." Calum continued talking, staring at Lexi. "And obviously Lexi and I didn't like each other like that, but we were best friends so yeah, whatever." He laughed.

"So I proposed why not just be each other's first kiss that way it's over and done with." Calum said, staring at Lexi who was nodding. "So, we kissed, Calum didn't suck and yeah, we remained best friends. It was honestly like kissing my brother." She laughed, staring at Ashton who was just confused.

"I mean, it makes sense." Crystal said, taking a deep breath after laughing so loudly. "See, nothing weird about this story." Lexi laughed, grabbing Ashton's hand and pulling him in to her chest, making him place a kiss on her neck. 

"But, Lucas, since you've brought up embarrassing stories." Calum said, staring at Luke and smirking. "Oh my God yes please! I know a few!" Lexi laughed, clapping her hands. "No, no, not today, please." Luke said annoyed, wrapping an arm around Sierra and pulling her in to his chest. 

They were all quiet for a little, it was only one in the afternoon and they had nothing really important for the rest of the day. 

"So are you guys getting married in Australia or in Los Angeles?" Crystal asked excitedly. Lexi widened her eyes. "I've got no idea." Lexi said, biting her lip. "I guess we'll have to see which one is easiest." Ashton said, pulling Lexi in to his chest.

"At least I know we've got a pretty good group of people behind us that will be there to help us through it all." Ashton said, staring at all of his friends.