#140

"Luke! Come on! Sit down!" Crystal laughed, staring at Luke that came rushing back in to the dining room with the last bottle of red wine. "Alright, now we have everything!" Luke said before sitting down in between Sierra and Calum. Sierra smiled and fixed his tie before staring at Ashton on the opposite side of the table.

"Alright, Sierra, Lexi, this food looks delicious but I feel like there is a toast we have to make." Ashton said, letting go of Lexi's hand and standing up, turning off the Christmas music for a second before reaching for his filled glass of red wine.

"The past year has been our year, boys," Ashton started saying, staring at his best friends. "The hard work we did really did pay us off and I can't be more proud of you guys and us. We really came back like a different band, I can't believe we just did that." He told, making everybody smile at each other.

"Not only as our band, it was a great year though." Ashton started smiling, looking next to him to see Lexi already staring at him, placing his hand on her shoulder. She smiled and wrapped her arm around his lower waist since she was sitting down and he was standing up. "Come on." Ashton chuckled, grabbing her hand so Lexi stood up. She chuckled and grabbed her glass, standing next to her beautiful man and staring at their friends.

"After seven lovely years of falling for this girl I finally got her to marry me." Ashton chuckled, placing a quick kiss on her temple. "And Luke found Sierra," he said, staring at the couple that already had their arms wrapped around each other. "And I just can't wait for what we have in store for us next year." Ashton said.

"A new album, a wedding, maybe even a tour, we will see." Ashton said. "I'm just happy that I get to celebrate Christmas with people that I care about so much, even though I can't be with my actual family tonight, you guys are just as much family and I am so grateful for all of you." He continued.

"So, let's raise our glass to this lovely food and as a thankful moment for the past year and an exciting feeling for next year." Ashton said. Everybody raised their glass, softly cheering. Ashton turned to Lexi, softly clinging their glasses together and both taking a sip before placing their lips on each other's.

"Now let's get to eating!" Ashton said afterwards, excitedly. He sat down, Lexi following his movements. Everyone started scooping food on their plates, softly chatting whilst Ashton turned the soft Christmas music on again. Once they all had food on their plates they started eating it, talking about everything that had happened this year.

"Never in a million years did I think in the beginning of the year that I would celebrate Christmas with my fiancé and best friends in Los Angeles in a house I actually live in." Lexi said, mainly to Ashton but the others ended up hearing it too. "Life can move itself in weird directions." Calum smiled, reaching over the table to give Lexi's hand a squeeze.

"I can't imagine what my life would look like if I had not gone on tour with you guys." Lexi continued, furrowing her brows. "I'm happy we'll never figure that out." Ashton smiled, placing a kiss on Lexi's cheek. "Me too." Lexi said, continuing with eating.

"I'm really happy Lexi invited me to the Amsterdam show, otherwise I never would have met this pretty cool guy here." Sierra chuckled, grabbing Luke's hand. "Thanks." Luke chuckled, pulling her in to his side quickly. "Yeah, well, I'm happy I still have Duke." Calum said monotone, making everyone laugh.

"Don't worry Cal, once you find the love of your life it's over for all of us." Michael laughed, making Calum laugh loudly as well. "I hope so." He chuckled, grabbing another bite of his food. "I just wonder where I have to go to find her." Calum sighed, staring at his wine glass before filling it up. "You'll find out when you're supposed to." Lexi smiled, making Calum nod and show her a soft smile.

"Now that one 5SOS couple is getting married, I just hope we'll get some 5SOS babies quickly." Calum laughed, staring at Lexi and Ashton mainly. "Excuse you?" She laughed, staring at Ashton. "A Lexton baby, guys, how amazing would that be." Luke widened his eyes excitedly, leaning forward. "Oh come on you guys sound like the media." Lexi laughed, placing her hand on Ashton's thigh.

"I just realised we never told them something." Ashton said, staring at Lexi. "What?" She furrowed her brows and stared at Ashton. "What are you even talking about?" She was so confused. "Manchester, night two, the morning before we left for Brixton." Ashton told her, their friends now curious.

"I thought we never would talk about that ever again." Lexi laughed, reaching for her glass of wine. "Well, it's time to come clean now." Crystal said, raising one of he brows. "Alright, you tell them." Lexi laughed, grabbing another bite of food. "So, Manchester night two, this girl here was two weeks late or something so we had a-"

"pregnancy scare?" Calum finished the sentence, widening his eyes. "Oh my God I could have been an uncle!" He said, dropping her jaw. "Okay, Cal, sweetie, you can calm down." Lexi laughed whilst staring at him. "We got like three tests the next morning and they were all negative." Ashton said, staring at Calum. "Too bad," he sighed, staring at his plate.

Lexi looked across the table at Luke who was exchanging looks with Michael, looking not surprised at all. "What is with you two?" Lexi furrowed her brows. "Aren't you surprised?" She asked confused. 

Luke bit his lip before staring at Michael again. "We found the tests, right after Ashton had thrown them out, so we knew." Luke told them, making Lexi and Ashton both widen their eyes and stare at each other. "You said you'd throw them out!" Lexi laughed, playfully hitting his chest. "Well I thought the boys would not snoop through the bins at the petrol stations I'm sorry!" Ashton laughed, wrapping his arms around Lexi's shoulder.

"Well, we were throwing out some trash from the bus and then we found them. We literally saw Ashton walk away from them so we knew it was him. We didn't want to bring it up to you guys." Luke told them. "And you didn't even tell me?" Calum said, acting as if he had been badly hurt. "Oh come on you couldn't have kept it a secret from Lexi." Michael rolled his eyes before wrapping an arm around Crystal.

"I can keep secrets from Lexi." Calum huffed, crossing his arms and pouting. "Cal, you can't." Lexi laughed, staring at her best friend from across the table. "I can!" He said, widening his eyes. "You can't." She chuckled, taking another sip from her wine.

"I know everything about you, when you lie to my face I know you are, I know you too well, Calum." Lexi smirked, staring at him. He was speechless for a second, not sure what to say. "If anybody ever told you a secret it was like an open invite for you to come to my doorstep, pull me to my room and tell me everything." Lexi laughed, staring at Calum. Immediately, all the boys widened their eyes, staring at Calum.

"Oh shit." Lexi said, biting her lip and looking down. "I love this entire coming clean-Christmas dinner party thing we've got going on." Crystal laughed, getting joined by Sierra. 

"Did you tell her about my-," "yes." Calum said, interrupting Michael.

"And when I got that-," "yes." Calum then said, interrupting Ashton.

"And when I had sex with-," "yes." Calum lastly interrupted Luke.

"God, Luke, everybody knew that during high school lets be honest." Calum then laughed, staring at Luke who shoved his shoulder. "Essy's sitting right here guys come on." Lexi said, showing a sympathetic smile to Sierra to see she was full on laughing with Crystal about this entire situation.

"Come on guys, I can keep secrets like the best, I never told any of them to anybody. It was just that Calum can't mentally keep them. He needs to tell them to somebody." Lexi elaborated, staring at the boys. "Hey, guys, hold on, Calum kept one big important secret for an entire three and a half days, let's not forget." Crystal said, making everybody look up. 

It was quiet for a second until Calum confidently started nodding, "I never told you Ashton was going to propose to you, and I had known that since the morning we got to Milan." Calum told her, making her raise her eyebrows, she was impressed. "Don't make it a habit, I like getting my gossip from you." She chuckled sarcastically.

"Guys, can't we all agree that we are just a big family that literally had the best year of their lives?" Michael said, staring around the table. "Definitely!" Lexi said, everybody started clapping, making them all laugh.

"Best Christmas ever." Lexi said before Ashton planted his lips to hers.