#56

The boys rushed off the stage after Want You Back. Lexi smiled when Ashton came rushing over to her. She handed him a water bottle and placed a kiss on his lips. "I love you." She smiled, staring at Ashton. "I love you too." He kissed her again. Then he took another sip of the water bottle and gave it back.

He walked over to the other boys and they talked for a few seconds before they collected near the steps to the stage. The cheering got louder and then Ashton ran up again, ready to do the encore. Lexi clapped her hands and cheered together with Crystal.

From the corner of her eye, Lexi could see Alexa and Roy talking with a few other friends. It really was a party to be backstage at the Los Angeles show. They invited their friends and they had a mini party after the concert. Although Lexi liked it, and Calum promised he wouldn't do the things he did when she first came to Los Angeles, she was still scared.

She was a pretty confident girl, she liked her appearance and she wasn't self-conscious a lot of the time. But Lexi just wanted to be liked by Calum's friends. She wanted Alexa and Roy to just like her or at least tolerate her.

Crystal sneaked her arm around Lexi's waist and they softly swayed to the loud music. Eventually it had turned in to a full on sing-a-long session and the other friends had joined. When the last few chords of Youngblood were played, they knew it was over.

The applause was insane, it was so loud, one of the loudest ones they have had. Lexi just waited for the boys to rush off the stage so she could hug them. Ashton came running off first, immediately Alexa went up to him to hug him. He furrowed his brows and noticed Lexi biting her lip a few feet away.

"Sorry, Alexa," Ashton said confused, peeling away Alexa's arms from around him and rushing over to Lexi. He wrapped his arms around her waist and picked her up, spinning her around in the air. Lexi giggled and wrapped her arms around his neck, kissing his lips. "You're so sweaty and I don't care." Lexi laughed in between kisses. "You were so amazing up there." Lexi smiled when Ashton put her back down and kissed her one last time.

Calum's hands sneaked around her waist and picked her up afterwards, making her let out a soft scream. Ashton laughed and looked at the two. Calum put Lexi down and she turned around, giving him a proper hug. "You were amazing up there too." She said after letting go of the hug.

More of their friends now walked over and Lexi walked up to Luke who was talking to Roy. "You were amazing Luke." Lexi smiled, wrapping her arms around him and hugging him. "Thank you Lex." Luke smiled, keeping his arms wrapped around her and pulled in to his side as he looked back at Roy. "Haven't seen you in a while," Roy smiled, Lexi politely nodded. "Well, I have been on tour." She laughed, Roy laughed too. 

"I'm throwing a party some time next week, you should come." He smiled, staring at her. "Oh, sure, if you want me there." She said, looking at Luke and then back at Roy. "Of course I want you there, you're Calum's best friend." Roy smiled politely. Lexi bit her lip, this was new, he obviously was being polite to Lexi, this was completely new to her.

Calum and Ashton came walking over. Roy smiled and laid his arm around Calum's shoulder whilst Ashton grabbed Lexi's hand. Luke let go of Lexi and they continued talking for a while, this  felt good.

"Hey, when I was at your home this afternoon I opened the windows to make it smell less 'I've been gone for two months' and got some food and snacks." Lexi told Ashton, who nodded. The boys had all quickly gone home when they got to Los Angeles, dropping their suitcases in their rooms. Luke and Calum were going to pick up Petunia and Duke tomorrow and then the whole house was complete again.

"That is great, thank you baby." Ashton smiled and kissed her temple. They all walked back to the dressing room and sat there with their friends for a good hour until most of them had left already.

"What do you say, head back home and party?" Luke said, staring at his best friends. Everybody nodded and got up, stuffing their belongings in to their bags before following Luke out of the venue.

Somebody had already arranged a taxi van so they all piled in, excited to get home and be there for a week. Michael and Crystal were going back to their own apartment so only Luke, Calum, Ashton and Lexi were left. They all kept on talking about how much fun it was until they got to the house.

"I don't know about you guys but I'm going to hop in to the shower." Ashton said once he had hung up his jacket on the coat hanger. "Yeah same." Luke said. Calum silently nodded whilst untying his shoes.

"I'll go prep the snacks." Lexi smirked, walking over to the kitchen and opening the fridge. The boys all disappeared up the stairs and Lexi quickly preheated the oven, putting some nachos in it.

She got some wine, putting it on the counter as well and grabbing more snacks. Calum was the first to walk back down the stairs and in to the kitchen, smiling once he saw all the food and drinks. "You know it's just us four right?" Calum laughed while grabbing a wine glass and pouring the wine in to a cup. Lexi smirked and nodded.

She poured some wine for herself too and they put all the food on the coffee table. They waited for the other boys to come down and started their night of partying.