#2

Lexi walked over to the front door, annoyed. Calum was supposed to pick her up from the airport, but he didn't. She came all the way from Australia just to be with her best friend in Los Angeles for a month, and he had already seemed to forget about her. Thank God she had his address so she got a taxi to bring her to his house.

Three hard knocks were the only sound she could make until Ashton opened the door, excited to see who was behind it. "Lexi!" He smiled, ready to place a kiss on her cheek. Not too harsh, she walked past Ashton and over to the living room where Calum was seated. Ashton furrowed his brows and noticed her mood, walking back up the stairs.

"Angel!" Calum looked at her and got up. "You're here!" He said and walked over to her, ready to give her a hug. "Don't." She started saying while putting her suitcase down. "Touch me." She hissed.

"You forgot to pick me up, ignored my five calls and 10 texts." She started telling him. He opened his mouth to say something but she continued talking. "I had to find my own taxi while being mobbed by a few annoying girls that wanted me to say hi to you." She groaned at him.

"And then when I arrived at this fricking front gate of your bouji ass living community, the people at the security desk wouldn't let me in until one security guard recognised me and let me through the gates."

Calum was quiet for a while but then chuckled. "Jeez, I'm sorry Lex, chill out." He said, grabbing her suitcase from her. "Chill out?" She said, raising her eyebrow. "Really?" She spat. "I have literally every right to get mad at you, you asshole." Softly hitting his chest.

She harshly grabbed her suitcase from him, whilst walking back to the hallway. "Wait where are you going?" Calum yelled at her and she turned around. "Ever since you got that record deal you have been so arrogant, you only think about yourself and you literally just forgot about me!" She started saying, tears forming in her eyes.

"You have become so self centred, it used to be us two but now it's just you and your freaking hook ups and famous friends, I'm done!" She said, turning around. Calum ran over to her, placed his hands on her shoulder and turned her around. "That is not true!" He yelled back. "I care about you!" He said.

"Then why didn't you pick me up at the airport?"

"I-" He started saying but cut himself off. "I forgot." Lexi bit her lip and raised her eyebrows. "My phone is dead and my charger was in Luke's room and I was too lazy to go get it. We had a party thing last night so we were all just tired and I honestly forgot." Calum said, realising he wasn't making the situation any better.

"At least you're being honest." She said, still holding on to her suitcase. "Please don't leave, even though it might not come across like it, I am very excited that you're here, I was looking really forward to showing you LA." Calum said, putting his hand in to the suitcase handle next to where Lexi's hand was.

"Please stay." Calum said, taking the suitcase out of her hand. "I've missed you so much we have so many things to talk about." He said while holding on to her suitcase. "Okay." She said, showing a small smile. "Now can I get a hug, I didn't travel this far to not be greeted with a hug." Lexi said, while smirking.

Calum put her suitcase down and hugged her, lifting her up a little bit like he always did. "I missed you so much." He said while still holding her up. "I missed you too." She said. Then Calum put her back down again and got her suitcase.

"Let me show you to your room." He said, whilst smiling. The boys all got a house together a little over two years ago, so it had a lot of bedrooms. Michael moved in with Crystal not too long ago but sometimes still stayed over in his old room. "Where are the others?" Lexi asked while following Calum. "Still sleeping, except Ashton, I don't know, he might have fallen asleep again." Calum laughed. "So I get to wake them up?" Lexi smirked while Calum just laughed a little louder.

"Well, Lex here's your room. LA view, all the goods, ya know." Calum said while putting her suitcase down on the bed and walking over to the window. Lexi smiled, there were three guest rooms in the house and Calum had given her the one with the prettiest view and a balcony, it was beautiful. It also looked down at the pool in the backyard. "Thank you so much for helping me pay, my new job doesn't pay that much since it's part time." Lexi said, looking down.

She had been working at this job for about a year now, she started it when she got straight out of college. It was a pretty flexible job, since it was mostly web design she could do most of it at home. "It's alright, I'd do that any day for my best friend." Calum smiled while hugging her again.

"Do you want to wake up the boys? Let's bet who's grumpiest." Calum laughed. "I bet Luke." Lexi laughed while walking out of her room. "His room is two doors down." Calum said while following her. "Lu." She said, knocking on the door and opening it. It was still completely dark and Luke was mainly under the covers.

"Lu." She said again, while walking over to the bed. There was a muffled sound coming from the bed. "I'm here, wake up." Lexi smiled while getting ready to pull the covers off of him. She looked back at Calum and he nodded. She pulled the covers off only to be shocked completely.

"Oh my God!" She screamed and ran over to the door, pulling Calum out of the room with her. Two other doors opened and Michael's and Ashton's heads were sticking out, Michael looked really sleepy and Ashton looked straight up confused. "What's wrong?" Ashton murmured while taking a hand through his hair.

Lexi put a finger on her lips whilst she and Calum walked over to Michael's room, followed by Ashton. "Welcome Lexi, by the way." Michael smiled, giving her a hug. "Yeah Lex great to have you back." Ashton said, hugging Lexi and placing a kiss on her temple before sitting down on the bed and pulling her in to his lap.

"Now can you tell us why your screaming woke us up?" Michael then said whilst they all sat down on his bed. Ashton loosely had his arms wrapped around Lexi's waist whilst she kept her eyes on the door.

"Luke had a girl over." Calum grinned. "Did you guys know?" He asked the others and they shook their heads. "No we went back home way before he did, he wanted to stay-" Ashton was saying until the door got pulled open by Luke with an annoyed look on his face.

"What were you doing!" He yelled at Calum and Lexi. Lexi raised her eyebrows in shock. "I'm sorry Luke, I didn't know you had a girl over." She said whilst getting out of Ashton's lap and walking over to him. "I just wanted to wake you guys up and say surprise I'm here." She said.

"Bro we didn't know you had a girl over." Michael said, staring at him. "Well I did. Now I'll let her out and then I'm going to beat your ass Calum." Luke said. "I didn't do anything!" Calum yelled back. "You let somebody besides yourself in to my room!" Luke yelled back. "It was just Lexi!" Calum yelled back whilst Luke already walked out of the room.

Lexi just smiled. "Why are you smiling, he's going to beat my ass." Calum said while sitting back down on the bed. "I just missed you guys." She smiled and pulled them in to a group hug.