“Nialler, what’d she say?” Zayn called down.

           “She said I was a sexy beast!” he yelled back up and I laughed. I could see Liam’s golden brown mop shake back and forth.

           “She said that they were repairing the gears and we would be back in about ten minutes.” He yelled up to us, whacking Niall in the process.

           “So what do we do now?” Louis was wiggling around like an antsy kid.

           “I don’t know? Tell me your plans for the rest of the summer?” I knew that since they were a big boy band they would have a pack schedule.

           “Well other than that CD signing we had a little while ago that’s it. We have a benefit performance in a few weeks and two TV interviews. This is like our vacation.” Zayn explained.

           “So what after summer?” I was hoping they could come see me but I dint want to make it sound like I needed them to.

           “Well we have another US tour and a World Tour, it’s going to be a busy year. We’re coming to New York again though, defiantly.” Louis could probably read my expression.

           “Don’t make promises you can’t keep, believe me in a few weeks you’ll forget all about me, find another hot blonde to replace me,” I said it with a smile but under my breath I added “like Harry did.”

           “Never!” Louis and Zayn said together. I just shrugged and looked down.

           “How are you holding up Lis?” she was on the rightmost side of the seat with Liam’s arm around her. She looked up and smiled weakly but I could see the sun reflecting off of her tears. “Me too,” I yelled back and she blew me a kiss.

           “Sleep over tonight?” she suggested and I looked to the boys who both nodded enthusiastically.

           “Sounds great!” we talked, or rather yelled, more and made plans. The boys would drop us at home and go to their place to grab their stuff. We would get food and they would bring some movies and “other stuff,” they wouldn’t tell us what it was. The wheel finally started moving again and just let people off. They figured we didn’t want to go around again and they were right. It was dark and it had been a long emotional day. We linked arms and skipped back to the car looking like something out of High School Musical.

           “You girls have fun, we’ll be over in an hour,” and with that the guys dropped us off and sped away. Lissy and I linked arms and walked up to the door.

           “Your home!” Dannie yelled when we walked in the door. She had a boy by her side with dark blonde hair and hazel eyes. He was taller than she was but looked the same age. “You guys remember Tom, were going out so well be back later, bye!” she through over she shoulder and walked out the front door and we shrugged. We called up Kelsi to ask if the guys could sleep over, on the floor of course, and she said yes. Looking around we realized we had absolutely no food, and these boys ate enough food for a traveling circus.

           “I'm going to run out, can you clear a space?” Lissy told me grabbing her purse. I gave her a few bills and nodded. I moved the couch back and brought in some comfy chairs from different rooms. I got out bowls and stuff to put the food in. I set up the TV so that it was on the DVD mode and got out extra pillows and blankets. Lissy came back twenty minutes later with about four bags. I took two and brought them into the kitchen. She had bought potato chips called crisps, popcorn, sodas, candies and some bear. I looked at her weird when she pulled the brown bottles from the bag.

           “Hey, were of legal age here!” she opened on and began to drink. I shrugged and joined her. The doorbell rang and I jumped up to answer it, it was Brendon and Damien.

           “Sup guys,” they looked at me funny and walked in.

           “I'm going over to Damien’s for the night so I just need to grab some stuff, what’s up with the setup?” Brendon passed me and Damien gave me a quick hug.

           “Having the boys over, you’re both invited but you already have plans,”

           “Thanks, maybe some other time if we come back,” Brendon grabbed a bag and walked out the door with a quick goodbye. I went back to the sofa and began flipping channels for about a minute before the bell rang. I got up and opened the door again

           “Brend you practically live here you don’t have- oh hey guys!” the guys walked in carrying a bag each and Liam had a pile of DVDs in one. Niall made a bee-line for the kitchen and practically drooled over what we had. He started to rip open bags but Lissy slapped his hand away. I took some of the bowls to the living room and something on the TV caught my eye.

           “These pictures show 4/5 of One Direction hanging out at the amusement park in downtown London. Although the boys wore disguises, they could not hide their affection for their girls. Harry Style’s new fling was spotted with Zayn Malik on romantic rides while Harry was nowhere to be seen. Is this mystery girl cheating on the wondrous curly boy? Only time will tell…” I turned away and saw everyone else in the kitchen.

           “Yo Zayn,” I yelled and he looked up with a mouthful of food. “Apparently were dating!” I looked at the muted TV still showing images of us on a lot of the rides. I started laughing and the boys walked in. I looked over at Zayn who looked unsure of how to react. I put my hand on his shoulder and lightly kissed his cheek, I leaned in towards his ear and whispered so only he and Louis who was standing next to him could hear.

           “Hate to break it to you, but I already have a fuck-buddy,” Louis cracked up and clutched his stomach, Zayn just looked bewildered and I just laughed at everyone’s faces. We all spread out on the two couches and chairs, Liam put in Toy Story much to everyone’s protests and snuggled up to Lissy. I hit the lights and sat with my head on Louis’s lap and my legs on Zayn. Louis started playing with my hair and I sighed. I was so lucky to have met all the boys but these two I felt I could trust with my life.

           “I'm bored,” Niall said with a full mouth. Liam reached over and slapped him in the chest, shushing him.

           “Come on mate, we’ve seen this like 1 million times!” Louis protested.

           “1 million and 3 to be exact,” Zayn added.

           “Well then what do you want to do?” Liam looked annoyed, I knew he loved this movie; he had little figures of the characters in his room. Louis, Zayn and Niall looked at each other and all shouted at the same time.

           “TRUTH OR DARE!” I had to pinch myself to see if this was really happening, nope not a dream, just a living nightmare.

AGAIN: FIRST COMMENT GETS DEDICATION! <3

I'm Already Torn ( A One Direction Love Triangle)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें