Chapter 74:

We are all led into the room where everyone had been waiting before. "Everyone listen!" Karen says as the doors close behind the last person. We all quiet down and look at her, "So we are going to move everyone inside to the ballroom where the reception is going to be. Meanwhile we are going to go back to the beach and take pictures."

Everyone nods in agreement and she steps up to us, "I'm going to go get your parents and siblings. They will take pictures with us too" she tells us before walking away.

I look down at Nikki and she's looking at all of our friends and smiling as they talk amongst themselves, "What are you thinking about?" I ask her curiously.

"Everything" she says shaking her head with a smile before looking up at me, "I'm thinking of my friends. My family. You. Today."

"All good thoughts I hope" I say and she nods. I put my arm around her and rest my hand on her waist and pull her close to my side. She leans against me, no doubt smiling.

The doors open and our immediate family comes in, looking around the room. They all find us and walk over. I let go of Nikki as my mum comes over and wraps me in a really tight hug, crying some more. Nikki's mum does the same to her.

"Congratulations baby!!!" she almost screams in my ear and rocks me back and forth in her arms.

"Thank you mum" I say laughing as I hug her back tightly.

The hug lingers longer than a normal hug should but I don't mind. I know she's happy for me so I'll let her keep hugging me.

Thankfully, though, Gemma pulls her off of me, "Alright, alright! Share him!" she says and pulls me into a hug too. I hug her back, "Congratulations little brother" she says, before pulling away.

"Thank you, Gem" I say with a smile and look at my mum who wipes tears from her eyes.

"My boy" she says softly. I shake my head and pull her into another hug. She pulls back first this time.

She looks over at Nikki at the same time her parents and brother looks at us. My mum steps up to Nikki and hugs her too, "Oh honey, you're so beautiful!"

Her mum pulls me into a hug too, "Congratulations Harry" she says, hugging me tightly, "The wedding was perfect" she pulls away and I smile at her.

"Thank you. Nikki really picked everything out, though" I say chuckling. It was true, I really didn't do much because I knew she'd pick everything perfectly.

"I'm talking about the actual ceremony" she says, "The self-written vows were so pretty."

I nod my head, "Oh! Well with Nikki, my vows came easy to me. Not much hard thinking going there" I say, "In a good way" I add, noticing it may have sounded wrong.

Her father steps up to me and shakes my hand, "Congratulations" he says with a grin. Her dad was very nice. Not one of the dads who tries to be intimidating. I've always liked him and I figure he likes me too.

"Thank you, Ron" I say, shaking his hand.

"Congrats, man" says Sterling, Nikki's younger brother. He swings his hand into mine and pulls me into a side hug, wrapping his other arm around my back and gently patting it, before quickly pulling away. It was an awkward encounter.

"Thanks" I say, smiling at him.

Gemma goes over to Nikki and talks about the dress and her hair. It makes me happy that Gemma and Nikki get along well. Nikki has told me even a few times they've texted each other to see how everything was going.

The door opens again and it's Karen, "Okay, everyone follow me for pictures" she says and we all follow her back outside. My mum sticks to my side and Gemma trails behind, talking to Niall.