Chapter 47:

The next couple weeks have felt like shit to me. I couldn't get a hold of Nikki. I really needed to talk to her. I needed to apologize but she wouldn't reply to my texts or answer my calls.

I know I fucked up with her. I shouldn't have been an ass to her when all she was being was nice. I should've put my tiredness and irritation behind me and enjoyed her company that day.

I had two days off, luckily, so I decided to fly to where she was performing next and I'd watch her show. It would force her to talk to me at least a little bit.

As for Dunkirk, things on the filming side were going really well. Most times we'd film on location, other parts, we'd film in a studio. It was really cool to see the two sides of the movie filming process. They brought in these huge cameras to film for some special taping. Its better quality picture or something like that. All I knew were these cameras were large and made a lot of distracting noise.

Everyone gave me compliments of how well I was acting and how it seemed like I've been doing it forever. I guess I've always secretly wanted to act a little. I wasn't shy in front of cameras because since I was 16 I had cameras in my face almost 24/7.

We were almost done filming actually. Only a few more weeks left and then we got a week long break as people reviewed the tapes and then we would be called to be told if we had to come into a sound studio and record any voices that didn't get picked up well. And after that, we'd be done until the movie came out next summer.

People, and by people I mean specifically fans, have found out that I was in this movie and I really don't know how. There was never anyone around while we filmed on set. I hadn't run into many fans in fact. Which was a nice change.

- - -

The plane lands and I grab my bags and get off on the runway and walk up to the car a few feet away.  "Hello Mr. Styles" says the driver as he holds the back door open for me.

I climb in nodding my head at him. He closes the door behind me and then gets into the driver's side. I buckle my seatbelt and he's already on the move, driving quickly off the runway and through some back ways until we get on the main road.

"Going to see a concert, sir?" the driver asks as I look out the window.

I nod, "My girlfriend's concert actually" I correct him.

He nods with a smile, "Aren't you two engaged now?"

"Yeah" I say. I almost forgot. I know, hard thing to say but it's hard to remember when she won't even acknowledge my existence. "How'd you know?" I ask, knowing we didn't release the pictures yet.

"My daughter loves you and she also loves Nikki so she was excited when you two started dating" he explains to me, "But she told me you posted a picture on your Tweetstagram?" he asks chuckling and shaking his head, knowing he got the name wrong.

I furrow my eyebrows, I definitely didn't post anything. I open my Twitter and I have to log myself back in, meaning someone logged into my account from a different device. I shake my head with a sigh as I enter the username and password.

I see about a million notifications pop up and I groan before going to my main page and I look at the most recent thing posted. It's a single picture of Nikki and I that we took at the studio. This was the first time I was seeing any of the pictures. I look at the time stamp of when this was posted: four days ago.

I wonder why I never received these pictures but I smile, looking at us smiling together. The picture has a white background and Nikki is standing in front of me, facing the camera. I'm behind her and have my arms wrapped around her. Her head is turned to look up at me and she's smiling her perfect smile.