Chapter 51:

It's Sunday morning, lucky today and yesterday, I haven't been needed but this next week starts recording in the studio any audio that wasn't recorded right when we filmed.

I was told it's a hard thing to do at first, trying to match what the words being said in the recording, but that it gets easy. I haven't talked much to Nikki at all and I understand why. She's busy and so am I. I'm not going to force anything or get angry with her for not replying to a message right away.

It'll be a day or so in between messages. I only send her about one text a day, if that.

I'm laying on the sofa with a friend I met from being in One Direction and we are watching some random tv show. We haven't talked much at all, just sat in quiet enjoying the show.

The silence is broken from my phone ringing. I look at the number and it's random but I answer it anyways, "Hello?"

"Hi there, is this Harry Styles? I got your number from Claire Trip" says the man's voice on the other line.

If a girl called me from a number I didn't know and asked if I was Harry I probably would have lied and said no, fearing a fan had gotten my number. But this guy sounds older and not like a crazed fan.

"Erm, yeah it is but Claire didn't tell me I should expect a call" I say, which she didn't. She usually sends me a text or an email if something important was about to happen so I could be prepared. Something Jim never did.

"I'm sorry for that" he says, "Anyways, my name is Jeff Bhasker and I'm a music producer. I've worked with a few big named artists and I would like to work with you" he says. I lean back on the sofa, closing my eyes as I tried to focus on what he was saying.

"I notice you haven't jumped into making any music since One Direction. I think your voice is absolutely unique and incredible. I would like to help you produce an album" he says and to be honest I'm quite shocked.

"Yeah, umm, why exactly?"

"Well of course I've heard you from being in One Direction and all, and I've always told myself that a solo album, if done correctly, would be a masterpiece. And someone had mentioned your name in passing and I just had to look you up" he explains to me, "I saw you weren't in any studios recently, or ever since One Direction. So, I had to jump on the idea of asking you to consider me as a producer to a possible album."

"Wow" I say, almost speechless, but I come up with some words, "When would we even make an album?" I ask. I'm not sure if he already has a schedule full of people where I'd have to wait a year. If that was the case I'd say no.

"We can start whenever is convenient for you. I'm currently not working on any project in particular. I'm just kinda hoping for you!" he says and I can hear the excitement in his voice.

"Right, well I'm a little busy right now but in a couple weeks I'm free if you'd like to meet with me" I say, thinking about my schedule and what I have planned and more specifically not planned.

"Great! Shall I make a meeting plan through you or your manager?" he asks, and I can hear him scribbling something down on paper.

"Call back my manager and talk to her. She updates my calendar daily and it syncs to my phone with a notification so I'll know when it's planned" I tell him.

"Great! I'll do that!"

"Alright. Could you also email either her or me some of the work you do and your pricing and all that shit" I tell him. I needed to make sure he was legit before meeting with some D list producer.

If I was going to make an album with this man, it would be a great album and not some shit.

"Yes, of course! I'll get out of your hair then" he says, "Thanks for taking the time to talk to me today."