Chapter 73:

Friday. 14 July 2017. 5:10pm.

I take a deep breath accepting the fact the wedding was over. I run my hands through my hair and turn around to look at the water behind me. It looked so calm and beautiful. It was completely not phased by the fact this wedding just went south. It still brought in and out waves.

I hear everyone gasp and the piano playing picks back up into the wedding march song. I turn around on my heels and I feel like I'm about to pass out.

There she was. My Nikki. She stood with her arm in her dad's and flowers in her hand. Her beautiful white dress was laced in some parts and it complimented her body perfectly.

I couldn't help the tears that threatened to fall from my eyes. I tried my best to not run up to her and hug her and tell her I loved her. But that's what this whole thing was about so I waited.

As they arrived to me, I stepped off the platform and smiled at Nikki as she smiled back at me. Her father gives her hand to me, holding our hands together, "Be good to her" he says softly and I nod, causing him to smile.

I look back at Nikki and she can't stop smiling at me and I can't stop smiling at her, "You look stunning" I tell her, taking one last look up and down.

She blushes, "You're not too bad yourself" she says causing me to laugh a little. Even though this was such a serious moment, she still added her personality to it and made me love her even more.

I help her up the step, putting my hand around her, holding her waist and I held her hand with my other hand. "I got it, I got it" she mumbles to me, picking up her dress with her other hand.

We finally stand in front of each other and I seriously can't stop smiling at her. The music fades to a stop and Nikki looks back at me smiling as well.

"Welcome" says the minister into a microphone. I can feel my hands start to shake nervously. It was weird, I've never shook nervously like this. I've performed in front of thousands of girls every single night. But standing here in front of one girl, the girl, has my nerves through the roof.

"We are gathered here today to witness and celebrate the union of Nikki Emily Park and Harry Edward Styles in marriage. In their time spent together, although short, they realized that they were meant for each other and that they were better together.  And so today, they celebrate this day with all of you as they become husband and wife" he says, "If anyone is to object to this marriage, speak now or forever hold your peace" he says and I snap my head to everyone and glare at them and everyone chuckles.

The minister smiles with a nod and continues, "Marriage is more than just joining two people together. It's about joining their hearts together and blending two families as one. Marriage stands tall from the love shared each day and it will never become dull and die out. It is an expression of love. May you two always be able to share moments together, good and bad, and be blessed with happiness and forever love and understanding" he says and then he looks between us.

We both look at him and he smiles, "And now for the vows that Harry and Nikki have personally written" he says as people 'awh', and he holds out the microphone, "Whoever wants to go first, you can" he tells us.

I look at Nikki and she shrugs and takes the microphone, without letting me even offer to go first. She turns to Mack who hands her a piece of paper that was folded up. She looks out to the crowd of people, "First, sorry for the delay" she tells everyone, "I was really hungry so I was eating some food" she says, showing a little smile. Everyone laughs and she turns back to me.

I laugh too. She would scare my to death by being late because she was hungry. I take a deep breath as she unfolds the paper and looks down to read it.