Chapter 16:

We ended up back at my house. We watched a movie on the couch and fell asleep together. I woke up when someone rang my doorbell.

I rub my eyes and realized we didn't actually go to bed last night. I scratch my head as I slump to the front door. I open it, raising an eyebrow at my manager.

"Who told you that you can be at this concert?" she asks, narrowing her eyes at me. She holds up a printed out picture of me backstage smiling at Nikki's concert.

I look back at her, "You are just confronting me about this now?" I ask, giving her a well-needed attitude. It may have been a bit more of an attitude needed because she woke me up.

"Yes, if you forgot you've been in England the past couple weeks" she says and I just roll my eyes, trying to close the door in her face.

She stops the door by putting her foot out and pushing it back open. I groan, "What's the big idea, Hannah!?" I almost yell at her.

"The big idea is you never asked permission to go to some girl's concert!"

"Some girl? You don't even care who she is?!" I say through clenched teeth. She's really pissing me off, coming to my home and having no care for my girlfriend.

"I don't. She isn't on your label. You can't go and see her" she says, flaring her nostrils. I see the anger in her face but I just ignore it. She's my manager she works for me.

"I don't care if she's apart of my label or not" I say shaking my head at her, pushing her foot away from the door with my foot.

"Listen, you've got one more chance. Do something to piss off that company and they'll drop you" she says walking away.

I furrow my eyebrows at her, "They wouldn't drop me! One Direction makes them millions of dollars a year!" I yell at her.

She looks up at me before she gets into her car, "You're not in One Direction anymore. You're worth nothing to them right now" she says, before she gets into the car and drives away.

I groan and slam the door shut. I walk up to my exercise room where there are weights scattered on the floor. I steer clear of those before I kick one out of anger.

Instead, I wrap up my hands in boxer's tape and punch the large punching bag in the corner repeatedly, getting out my anger.

I wouldn't even have this damn thing here but after I went to therapy for my anger issues, they told me to get a punching bag and take out my anger that way.

"Umm... Harry" I hear a soft voice say behind me. Immediately all my anger is gone. I turn around and see her giving me a slight smile.

"Good morning beautiful" I say, going over to her. I wrap my arm behind her and pull her to me, kissing her deeply.

After we pull away she looks up at me with a confused face, "I didn't know you boxed. You never told me that" she says before smiling.

I shake my head, stepping away. I take off the tape and toss it to the side, "I don't really. I just use it for anger" I say sighing. I grab a towel and wipe the sweat that has come up off my forehead.

"Anger? What made you angry? Was it me?"

I shake my head smiling, "It'll never be you, babe" I say, taking her hand and leading her out of the small gym, "My manager came and told me some things I didn't like."

"Like what?" she asks curiously, squeezing my hand gently.

I sigh, debating what to tell her, or even if I should tell her. I think it'll be best if she knows. No secrets. "My label got a picture of me at your concert in New York a couple weeks ago."

She shrugs, "Yeah, so?" she asks as we walk downstairs. She's so cute and innocent.

"So, they don't like that I'm supporting you because you're not under my label" I say and she jerks her head back, confused, "My manager basically said if I was seen with you again, I'd be dropped from my label."

"What?" she asks shocked, "They can't drop you for that!"

I nod, "They can. It's in my contract that if I support someone else I need to ask them first or else it's a break of contract and they will basically fire me" I say, shaking my head, getting a little angry again.

"So ask them if you can."

I shake my head, "They will say no. No offense, but the only reason I could date Taylor Swift was because she has a massive fan base that will promote One Direction" I say, shaking my head, wanting to forget those awful memories.

"So for publicity?"

I nod my head, "It's sick" I say, frowning as I sit on the sofa.

"So, we have to stop seeing each other" she says with a big frown and tears welling in her eyes.

I shake my head, opening my arms, "C'mere" I say and pull her onto my lap, snuggling her against me.

"Baby, I love you" I begin, "I'm not going to let my record label tell me I can't see you because it's bad for them. I don't care what's bad or good for them. I only want things to be good for me. And you're good for me. So what? They drop me? Okay, I'll sign with a label who will want me and let me date you" I say kissing her softly, "You're not going anywhere."

She takes a deep breath and grins, nodding her head, "Thanks. I love you too" she says, resting her head on my shoulder with a smile.

We sit, embarrassing each other for a while longer before she stands up, "Want to get breakfast?" she asks smiling.

I nod looking up at her, I reach out my arms and she pulls up on them, "Let me take a quick shower" I say looking down at her, still holding her hands. She smiles up at me, her beautiful eyes stare into mine and I'm afraid I'm going to get lost in them.

"Want to join me?" I ask her with a smirk, wrapping my arms around her small waist and pulling her against me.

She giggles and her cheeks flush a bright red, but she shakes her head, "Then it wouldn't be a quick shower" she says with a small laugh.

I shrug, "Then we take a long shower together" I tell her, sliding my hands lower to her ass, gently squeezing, trying to get her into the mood.

She shakes her head, very stubborn, "No, babe" she says, "I'm hungry so take a quick shower and we can go to breakfast" she smiles at me, putting a hand around my neck and pulling me in for a kiss.

I can't resist her touch and I kiss her back. I want to spend every minute I can with her. She makes me so happy. But I'm going to do everything I can to make her happy.

I smile, pulling away from the kiss, "I'll be out in five minutes" I tell her and she just smiles and nods, sitting back on the sofa.

I quickly jog up the stairs and grab some clean clothes from my room and head to the bathroom. I turn on the shower as I strip naked. I get in and let the warm water fall over me. I close my eyes, the water coming over my face.

I imagine what it would be like if she was her next to me. I would just love to see her in here and I would help wash her beautiful hair and body and then probably do something else...

I quickly soap up my body and put shampoo in my hair, rinsing it out and washing to suds off my body. I shut off the water and grab my towel hanging on a hook on the wall. I dry off and change into my clean clothes. I hang back up the towel and grab my dirty clothes, balling them up.

I walk out of the bathroom and throw my clothes in the hamper in my laundry room. I go downstairs and Nikki isn't sitting on the sofa. I look around and she isn't downstairs.

I go back upstairs and look in my room and she isn't there either. I feel a rush of sadness fall over me. She left? I look around upstairs and I leave the room I didn't want to go in last. I knew she had to be in there. If she wasn't, she was gone.

I take a deep breath and turn the door handle and look in the room, seeing her standing there.