Chapter 14:

We both remain silent, not knowing what to say.

"Oh fuck it" I mutter under my breath, it was loud enough for her to hear too, though, "I love you!"

Her mouth drops open.

"I don't care if you don't love me back yet. I loved you once I laid my eyes on you. You're so precious to me and I said it! I was going to wait and tell you at an appropriate time. But I can't help it! I love you! I love everything about you. I love you!!"

Her eyes are wide and she doesn't say anything.

"Don't say it back unless you mean it. You're not going to hurt my feelings I promise. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to say it. I hope I didn't ruin things" I say, trying to compensate for the silence in the room.

Nothing.

"Nikki, please say something. You're silence is killing me."

She blinks a couple times and then swallows hard, "You love me."

I nod, "But it's okay if you don't love me back" I say, trying to make her feel a little bit more comfortable.

"You love me."

"Yes. I know I do" I say, accepting it for myself. I really wasn't planning on telling her yet. And certainly not like this. But it slipped.

"You. Me."

I think she's in shock. I'm an idiot. I should've watched myself better.

"Should I go?" I ask her, wondering if she needs time alone to process.

"Love?"

"Okay I'm going to go" I say standing up. She grabs my hand, pulling me back to sit down.

"No, sorry" she says shaking her head before rubbing her temples, "Let me get this straight: you love me?"

I chuckle and nod.

"Not a joke?"

I frown, does she really think I'm messing with her. "No, it isn't a joke. Who jokes like that?"

She swallows hard, "Wow" she says. She licks her lips, they were dry. Then she looks at me, "Since when?"

"Well I think since I first saw you. But, I just realized now" I say smiling awkwardly, "Well not just now, I've thought about it a while I've just been scared to say anything."

She nods and takes a couple deep breaths, "Me too."

My heart skips a beat at her words. "You too what?" I ask her to make sure she is talking about loving me.

"I think I love you too."

"Think?" I ask confused, "You either know or you don't."

She nods, "I do." She says looking up at me, "I love you too."

A smile creeps onto her face and my eyes widen, "You're not just saying that, right? Because I don't care if you don't!"

She shakes her head, "I love you, Harry" she grins and looks deep into my eyes.

I can feel it. I can feel it looking into her eyes that she loves me too. She truly does.

"I love you too, Nikki" I say smiling happily. I lean towards her and kiss her. This was so crazy that this just happened. It feels fake. Wait is it? I squeeze my eyes tightly.

Wake up.
Wake up.
Wake up.

I open them and I'm still kissing her. I smile into the kiss, "So... are you my girlfriend now?" I ask. I feel childish asking her like that.

She giggles with blush spread over her face before she nods, "Yeah. I guess so" she says grinning.

I smirk before I take off my shirt. I toss it to the floor before I kiss her again. She lays backwards, wrapping her arms around my neck. She reaches down and pulls off her shirt revealing a black laced bra.

I sit up, grinning at her, before I slide her shorts down and toss them to the floor. "I love you" I say with a smirk.

She chuckles, pulling me back down to kiss her softly before she pulls back a little, "I love you too."

I sit back up and look down at her beautiful, half-naked body under me. I unbutton my pants and pull them off, letting them fall to the floor.

I was already so hard and she saw that too, and I think it got her more turned on.

I reach around her back as she arches it a bit for me. I unhook her bra and take it off. I lean down and kiss her, making a trail of kisses from her lips, down her neck and to the rest of her body. I kiss everywhere I see of her, letting her know just how much I love her.

She is so amazing and I really can't believe this is happening. I hook my finger under her panties and pull them down. She was already very wet for me.

I feel her fingers pulling down my boxers. I help and toss them to the floor.

"You're so beautiful" I say, adoring her body. She blushes. I smirk and slide into her. Her eyes flutter close as I go all the way in.

I keep a constant rhythm, earning a good couple of moans from her before I start to speed up and go faster. She grips the sheets next to her and the bed lightly bumps into the wall repeatedly.

I go faster and harder until I feel myself build up, and by her beautiful moans underneath me, I can tell she's close too.

"Harry" she says breathlessly.

I nod and release myself into her as she does too. I slowly ride out my orgasm before I pull out and I lean down to kiss her passionately.

I pull back and rest my head next to hers, "That was the best" I whisper in her ear.

She giggles, "Mhm" she mumbles in agreement. I chuckle and roll off of her and lay next to her. We both lay there, trying to catch our breaths.

"That'll never get old" I say, "You're amazing."

She reaches down and grabs my hand, holding it tightly. I rub small circles with my thumb on her hand as we both drift to sleep.