Chapter 70:

Wednesday. 12 July 2017.

I'm woken up by a bunch of my closest friends, Mitch being included. I look around at all my groomsmen, unsure of what was going on.

"Get dressed you fool" says Mitch, throwing some clothes at me, "We are going out!"

I grab my clothes laughing. I guess this was my bachelor party. I thought they weren't going to throw me one because the wedding was in two days.

The boys leave and go downstairs, waiting for me to get dressed. I get dressed in the clothes they gave me. They aren't really something I'd choose for myself but I'll wear it anyways.

I pull on the ripped black skinny jeans, grey Harley Davidson tee shirt, and black button up shirt over it. I go into my closet and grab my brown shoes and decide to put a hat on too.

I go downstairs and the all look at me and shake their heads, "A hat mate?" asks Niall with a slight laugh.

I shrug, "I like it" I say fixing it on my head. They all give me a disappointed look. "Oh shut up!"

They all laugh. I feel an arm around my shoulder and look over at Louis who was smiling, "Who's ready to get shit faced!?"

Everyone hollers and I furrow my eyebrows and look at my watch, "It's barely noon!" I say frowning.

"Exactly" says Mitch as we all head for the door. I sigh and follow them.

We all get into two separate cars and they start to drive. "So what's the plan today?" I ask curiously.

Eli shakes his head, "Yeah right like we'd tell you" he say and I frown.

Soon we arrive at a music store and I furrow my eyebrows, "What are we doin here?" I ask and they all get out of the car. I follow.

We walk inside and Liam comes up to me, "Mate we all put some money in and we are getting you something" he says and I am really curious as to what the could get me.

We walk up to the front counter and the guy smiles and holds up his finger, "Present time?" he asks and the boys nod and cheer.

They push me towards the front of the group as the man goes to the back and brings out a guitar case, "You guys got me a guitar?" I ask. It's weird. I don't need their money to buy a guitar. I could buy it myself.

"Not just any guitar" says Mitch and he opens the guitar case.

I look inside at the orange Gibson Byrdland guitar. My mouth drops open, "Holy fuck" I say, at a loss of words for anything better.

"Go on. Take it out" says Mitch smiling at me.

I look at him and grin, "You knew I wanted this one for tour" I say and I carefully pull it out of its case.

"It's tuned to standard so give it a try" says the guy behind the counter. I put the strap on and adjust it to where it hung comfortably.

I start to strum a few chords from Meet Me in the Hallway. Everyone smiles as they listen to me. "Shit this is great" I say and they all cheer a bit. I put it back in its case.

"It's yours now" says the guy and pushes the case towards me.

"I can't take this" I tell everyone and Mitch shakes his head, closing up the case. He thanks the store employee and grabs the case off the counter and hands it to me. I take it.