Chapter 33:

I wake up and look over at the beautiful girl in bed next to me. Her back faces me and I smile. Her hair was laid perfectly behind her.

I wrap my arm around her waist and I feel her move around before she yawns softly. She turns to face me and I'm shocked to see it isn't Nikki.

I quickly remove my hand and stare at the girl, "Hey" she says, "Good morning."

I furrow my eyebrows. What's going on?!

"I had fun last night" the girl says.

I shake my head, sitting up. I can't believe this is happening. "What have I done?" I say softly.

"Oh you don't remember?" She says with a smirk before taking a deep breath and closing her eyes, "I certainly do!"

I shake my head and stand up out of bed, quickly grabbing my boxers off the floor, "No! I can't do this! I love her!"

"She doesn't have to know. I won't tell anyone" she says, sitting up, covering herself with the blankets.

I shake my head, "No, I shouldn't have done whatever the hell this is!"

She stands up, taking the sheet with her, and walks to me. She stands in front of me, "Let's just have a little fun" she says softly.

Any other time I'd give in just to have sex. But I don't want anyone but Nikki. "No" I say sternly.

She wraps her hand around my neck, "It won't take that long, baby" she says, bringing my face to hers for a kiss.

I shake my head, trying to pull away but she's strong, "No! Stop! No!" I yell, trying to get away.

"No!"

"Harry!" I hear Nikki's voice. She's about to come into the room. This is going to look so bad.

"No! Please! Let go!" I exclaim to this girl holding on to me.

"Harry, it's okay" Nikki says. I look around and she's not there but this girl jumps up and wraps her legs around my waist.

"No! Get off! Nikki!!"

"Harry, wake up" I hear Nikki's voice say softly.

I close my eyes tightly and open them again to see I'm still in bed and Nikki leaning over me. There's a look of worry in her eyes. She wipes hair out of my face, "Babe, are you okay? Were you having a bad dream?"

"Nikki" I say breathlessly and I pull her to me for a big hug. I missed her. That dream felt so real. I felt like I cheated on her. And I didn't want that.

"Harry" she chuckles, "What did you dream about?" she says laughing.

"Nothing good" I say, running my fingers through her hair.

She just barely smiles but sits up, "Well, let's get your mind off of it and go do something!" she says, pulling my hands so I'm sitting up.

"I just want to lay here in bed with you" I mumble, still having an overall tired feeling.

She giggles, "No! Let's go" she stands up, "Get dressed and we will go to your house, get you some clean clothes and go out."

With that, she walks out of the room, closing the door behind her. I groan and rub my eyes. I move my feet over the side of the bed and stretch, yawning as I do.

I look at the night stand and she left me a glass of orange juice with a little folded note reading: "Harry ❤️" in her pretty cursive writing.

I take it and open it up. Very simply inside she wrote: "Good morning, babe! xoxo"

I grin and take a sip of the orange juice. It was a little cold meaning she had been up longer than I have.