Chapter 37:

I pull up to my house and screech to a stop and quickly get out. Nikki waits in the car and I walk around to open the door for her.

She swings her legs to the side of the chair and grabs my face, pulling me in for a kiss. The kiss is passionate and hard. She wraps her legs around my waist. I pick her up and move her out of the car, closing the door with my foot. I press her hard against the closed door, rocking the car slightly and she sighs gently.

Her hands find their way into my hair and she twists her fingers in my curls, pulling gently. I give her a throaty moan into the kiss, I roll my hips against hers and her mouth parts away from mine. She tilts her head back and softly moans herself.

My lips attach to her neck as I suck gently, nibbling her skin every so often. Her head moves over so I can kiss her neck better. Her hands move down my back and she pulls up on my shirt. She tugs it up and over my head, tossing it to the floor.

A breeze comes along, sending shivers down my naked back and I remember we were outside. I lift her up off the car and start to walk us inside the house. She lightly kisses my neck and shoulders and cheeks. I open the door and slam it shut by kicking it with my foot. I lead us to the closest room to the door: the kitchen.

I set her down so she's standing up and I turn her around to unzip her dress, letting it fall to the floor. She slips out of her shoes and I spin her back around and pick her up, putting her on the counter.

She grabs my pants in her hands, unbuttoning them and pushing them down with her hands and then her feet before grabbing the back of my neck and pulling my lips to hers.

I love when she takes action like that. It turns me on. It makes her just ten times more fuckable.

But I have to take the lead again.

I unhook her bra from behind her back and toss it to the ground. I kick my pants off along with my shoes as they fly across the kitchen.

I put my hands on her waist and pull her close against me. I look into her eyes and I see her eyes are full of love and kindness. Her eyes look innocent but I know she's not. Especially not after this.

"What do you want?" I ask her with a smirk.

"You."

I shake my head, "What do you want me to do?" I ask her, wanting her to tell me.

"I want you to fuck me" she says and then bites her bottom lip.

I grin and pull my boxers off and hook my finger under her panties, sliding them down her legs.

I line myself up and thrust into her. Her head rolls back so she's looking at the ceiling as she moans loudly in delight. I hold underneath her thighs as I pull out and push back into her and start a steady, quick speed.

Her legs wrap around my waist and her arms wrap around my neck, "Harder" she moans.

I do as I'm told and fuck her harder, as I'm thanked by endless moans. "Say my name" I tell her.

"Harry" she moans for me.

"Louder." I say with another hard thrust into her.

"Harry!" she yells out.

Sweat starts dripping down my face as I go faster and harder inside her. I feel myself building up but I can't. Not now. I want to maximize mine and her pleasure for as long as possible.

"You're always so tight" I moan to her as I look down at our bodies colliding.

I feel myself building up even more and I know I won't be able to hold myself much longer. I need to know if she's ready too.

"Are you close?"

"Yes" she says, "Get us there."

I nod and I fuck her harder and quicker than before. I use one hand to rub her clit in small fast circles.

Our breathing becomes very heavy and I feel a tingle throughout my body and I know she's there too. "Release" I demand her and I do so at the same time too.

I slow down but thrust into her to help ride both our orgasms out before I pull out.

I rest my hands on either side of her and drop my head down, breathing hard.

Her hand lifts my head and I look at her and she smiles at me, "I love you so much" she says.

I grin, "I love you too" I say out of breath, pressing my lips to hers in a passionate kiss.

I pull away and walk to the fridge, "Water?" I ask her and she nods. I grab two bottles of water and hand one to her before opening mine. I stand in between her legs, and lean against the counter, my back facing her.

She wraps her legs around my body as we sit in silence, chugging our water and catching our breath.

"I don't know about you," I say, turning to face her, "But that was one of the best times."

"Agreed. It's always the best time with you though" she says with a smile.

I chuckle, "Stop!! You're making me blush" I say teasing her. She smiles and shakes her head at me.

We finish our waters and she opens her arms to me, "Carry me to bed?"

I nod and happily pick her up and carry her upstairs to the bedroom and lay her down in bed, "What do you want for dinner? I'll call in delivery" I suggest to her.

"Pizza. Definitely pizza" she says. I chuckle and nod, placing a kiss on her lips.

From The Dining Table [H.S]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara