Chapter 67:

"Ergh! Harry" says Nikki impatiently and pushing two pictures of flowers in front of me, "Which one?"

I rub my forehead, "I don't really care, Nikki. You know that" I say, pushing the pictures back towards her.

"I don't want you to get mad if you don't like the flower arrangements on the tables" she says softly, taking the pictures and putting them in a yellow folder.

"Babe" I say gently, touching her arm, "I promise you I won't get angry or anything. As long as at the end of the night you're my wife, that's all that matters to me" I tell her with a smile.

She gives in and grins, looking at me, "Okay, I just want to be sure" she says and I nod and rub her arm gently.

She has been doing a lot for this wedding planning the past few months. Which have been really good. All the news sources and celebrity gossip sites had a field day when Nikki and I were out in public holding hands.

They all new we had broken it off because we each deleted pictures off any social media. But now they were all excited.

Nikki had been working closely with the wedding planner who was ultimately planning everything, like she should, but Nikki wanted to be apart of it. So, the wedding planner gives Nikki different options to choose from and then Nikki brings them to me which I just give right back to Nikki.

"Now, tell me about your album release" she says, closing the folder, propping her elbows on the table and resting her head on her hands. She was so cute and she didn't need to even try.

"Well, it'll be released on the 12th and I'm going to have to do a lot of press for it" I explain to her and she smiles as she listens to me. I notice the way she occasionally looks at my lips as I talk. I wonder what she's thinking about when she stares at me.

"For how long?" she asks, curiously.

I shrug, "A while I guess. Then the Dunkirk movie premieres will start and I have to go to those all over the place. I got to do press for that around the same time my album press ends" I tell her and I can sense a bit of disappointment from her.

"So we won't see each other much before the wedding?" she asks softly. She looks a little disappointed.

I shake my head quickly, "No no no" I say, "We will see each other!" I try to keep her happy. I didn't like to see her sad.

"But you're going to be busy and I'm going to be going back on tour at the end of this month" she says.

"Wait don't you not have any dates in June?" I ask her. I thought I remembered her saying that.

"Yeah but that's because I'm booked for recording" she tells me and I nod slowly as I try and think of a plan of how we are going to spend time together.

"I can't believe in July we are going to get married" she says after a bit of silence.

I grin and take her hand in mine and squeeze it gently, "I know babe" I say, "If you want to move it to later this year when neither of us are busy we can" I reassure her.

We both decided we wanted to get married quickly. We didn't want to push it off in case we didn't get to it. We didn't want to keep pushing it back or wait until we both had a lot of time where we weren't busy since we'd probably always be busy and our schedules will never perfectly align for something as big as a wedding.

She shakes her head, "No, it won't happen if we push it" she says, reading my mind, "I'm okay with getting married when both of us only have a weekend before work again" she says with a slight chuckle.