I never meant to hurt you

Requested: Vic abuses Kellin and one day lands him in the hospital. Eventually Vic changes and yeah...

___________________

-Vic-

" Babe! Vic stop...you're... holy fuck!" I hear Kellin yell as I kick him one final time.

"I'm going out, don't follow me!" I yell as I storm out. I walk to my car and slam the door closed once I'm in. I put then keys in the ignition, twist and soon the car roars to life. The sound of the cars constant murmurs is all I hear, red is all I see.

+++

(I know this was asked to be in Vic's POV, but I'm adding a little of Kellin's so you can know what exactly happened to him)

-Kellin-

"What's, wrong with him doctor?" Jaime asked. Jaime happened to be in the neighborhood and made a quick stop at the house. He was the one to find me.

"He has a broken arm, slight internal bleeding but it's not too bad. He also has a couple of broken ribs, and he is still in shock. However, he does have a concussion and slight trauma. We think, he might have PTSD." the Doctor said.

"What?! No!" I yelled.

"Mr. Quinn. Please, lie down and don't do a lot if movement. Well, be back in a while to check on you again." the doctor spoke and left the room.

"Sorry Kels, but I gotta go. Jessica is waiting on me and he really has to go. I'll be back tomorrow." Jaime said.

" Yeah, don't worry about that. Bye, see you tomorrow." I said.

++

-Vic-

I was called by the hospital informing me that Kellin was there. I didn't know why at first, but then the memories cane flooding back. I hurt him, and not just a couple of bruises here and there hurt (which is already bad), but to the point of hospitalization. I got in my car - considering I came back home after my drive - and rushed to the hospital.

"I'm here to see Kellin Quinn." I said to the receptionist at the desk. She looked at me and began typing in her computer.

"Room 15 floor C." she said.

I mumbled a quick 'thanks' and ran. I got to the third floor - a.k.a floor 'C' - and ran down the hall in search for room 15. Once I got to his room, I ran in and the sight broke my heart.

"Kellin...I'm so sorry baby." I cried and ran to him.

I hugged him and kissed him. He tried to push me away and it worked. I stepped back a bit and looked at him.

"You're the reason I'm in here! You're the reason I have PTSD! I could have been normal, but you fucking made this happen!" he cried out.

"Kellin I'm sorry okay? I really didn't mean to hurt you. I wish I didn't cause this, I'm really really sorry." I spoke.

"Don't come to me with that 'I'm sorry' bullshit. I have had enough. I don't see wh-" he spoke before I cut him off.

"I'm fucking sorry!" I screamed. I saw him flinch and his expression go from anger to fear.

"Kellin...-"

"Get away! I'm sorry okay? Please, just don't hurt me. I....I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry" he cried, saying it over and over again. He started pulling at his hair and crying harder.

I slowly walked over to him. Once I was at his bed, I slowly sat next to his shaking body and hugged him. He stiffened right up.

"Shhh...don't be sorry. This is my fault. I did this to you and I was in my zone and I shouldn't have went that far. I shouldn't have stayed there and let my anger out on you." I said.

"But this is a constant thing with you. You beat me everyday and seem perfectly fine the next. I...don't know if I can do this." Kellin said.

Those words hit me like a ton of bricks. I couldn't fathom what I felt. I just, felt hatred for myself.

"Kellin, I know that I crossed a line - millions of times, actually - but I just want you back. I really love you and I just...can't picture myself without you. Please, take me Back Kellin. I'll try to be a better man and you can help me." I spoke, my voice sounding hoarse from trying to keep myself from crying.

"Fine. I love you too." Kellin said.

"I never meant to hurt you....I only meant to do this to myself." I mumbled.

___________________

Thank y'all motherfuckers for 1.2k reads. Yasssss!! I literally had a fanfic moment in P.E today. Basically, there's this girl in my P.E class that I have a crush on now and I had one of those moments where Kellin and Vic are all like 'oh, but he probably isn't gay.' Well, mine was more like 'she probably isn't lesbian or even bisexual'. Today was also club rush at school and I was helping run the drama club stand but then I went to sign up for GSA (gay/straight alliance) and yeah. Okai bai you kawaii sempiturtles ~Sappy~