“What?” I asked self-consciously. Lissy had a smirk on her face, Damien a look of admiration, and Brendon and Louis looked like they had seen a ghost.

           “You look smoken’, girl,” Lissy recovered the quickest and hugged me, Damien nodded in agreement, going back to his show. I thanked her and sat down on the couch. Louis looked at me and I put my hand on his chin and closed his mouth.

           “Trying to catch bugs, are we?” I joked and he just shook his head and blushed. I wanted to take a picture and reached for my phone but it wasn’t there. I patted my back pocket, looking for my phone. It wasn’t there. That’s weird, I always put it there. I checked the rest of my short’s pockets and came up empty handed.

           “Everything alright, love?” Louis asked, looking at my confused expression.

           “I can’t find my phone; I don’t think I’ve seen it since I came home.” Realization dawned on me. “I think I left it at your place,” I said looking guilty.

           “Well I can drive you back first then to your date, we have time right?” he asked checking his imaginary watch.

           “Are you sure? It’s in the wrong direction and with traffic and everything,” he put his hand over my mouth to shut me up, didn’t these people ever learn? I licked his hand but he kept it in place. I gave him my signature ‘wtf’ look and he took his hand away.

           “Grab your shoes, we have to hurry if you don’t want to be late,” he grabbed my hand and I scrambled for my shoes and purse as he dragged me out the door. Once again in his car he half sped back to his hotel and we raced up the stairs because the elevator was out of order. We reached his door and heard soft noises coming from inside. Louis gave me his key and I opened the door and stood stock still at the sight in front of me.

.

..

….

…..

……

…….

……..

………

……..

…….

……

…..

….

..

.

           Harry was on the couch, kissing someone, a blonde and very pretty someone.  It wasn’t like she had just accidentally fallen on him; they had their arms wrapped around each other, as if to conceal themselves from the outside world. Her leg was draped over his and he was practically eating her face off. I stood still, I wanted to run away from the view but my legs and brain wouldn’t communicate. I dropped my purse on the floor and the sound echoed around the room. That seemed to wake the two up from their trance and Harry looked for the source of the noise, his now horrid green eyes peering into mine.

           “I- sorry…” I couldn’t even speak. My legs finally obeyed my mind and I turned and raced out of there. Louis had come up behind me and was now hot on my heals.

          “Maggie!” he yelled, still chasing me. I was so blinded by tears that I hadn’t paid any attention to the stairs and I tumbled down several flights. Oddly nothing hurt; I could only feel my broken heart. How could Harry cheat on me? Was it my fault? I crawled into a corner and grabbed my knees to my chest. I was shaking violently as my cries wracked my body; I wasn’t in control anymore and rode though the storm of emotions.

           Louis came and sat next to me. I wrapped my arms around him and soaked his shirt with my tears, he just held me and kissed my head, telling me everything was alright. Lies, nothing would ever be alright again. Harry was the first boy I had given my heart to wholeheartedly and he had just taken it and crushed it until it was nothing. After about five minutes we heard commotion on the stairs. Louis swiftly picked me up and I saw Harry out of the corner of my eye go though each hallway, searching for me.

           I didn’t remember getting home but Louis put me on my bed and pulled off my shirt and shorts. I normally would have been embarrassed to have a boy undress me but not today, he covered me in my big tee-shirt and some sweatpants, kissed my temple and told me he’d be right back. I heard him in the other room talking softly to someone who started to sniffle. Lissy raced in my room and engulfed me in a hug. I cried until my tears ran dry and I started so sound like I was choking. Louis came back in and took Lissy’s place as she raced out of the room, dialing quickly on her phone.

           “Can you spend the night?” I asked Louis who nodded, looking sadly into my eyes.  He kissed my lips softly and lay down next to me. I spent the night wrapped up in his strong arms, feeling more protected then I ever had in my life.

ohhhh!!!!!!!!!! HOW IS HARRY GUNNA GET OUT OF THIS ONE? THREE VOTES AND YOU'LL FIND OUT ;) .... THANKS FOR ALL THE READS! <3

TRY READING THESE BOOKS WHILE YOU WAIT:

Who Are You? (One Direction Love Story)

Player meets Player